WOW!

• WOW!
    crazyquinn03

this was the first time i have been on in a few days n im lookin at the news section n i see my name! my heart stopped n i was freakin out! so i read it n i won! i just thought it was pretty funny. thanks shinedown! sorry to those who didnt win ):

good job karen!

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 07:18

Well done crazy quinn...no need to rub it in :P :P

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 09:31

good job crazy quinn.

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 17:17

[quote="crazyquinn03"]this was the first time i have been on in a few days n im lookin at the news section n i see my name! my heart stopped n i was freakin out! so i read it n i won! i just thought it was pretty funny. thanks shinedown! sorry to those who didnt win ):

good job karen![/quote]congrats quinn! u r very lucky to have won! i hope i do soon!

crazyquinn03

Sat, 10/31/2009 - 00:50

haha thanks guys! (:

[quote="merkjr"]good job to you too![/quote]I see you got the picture and I take it that you likee?? Good! I have skills!! ;)

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 10/31/2009 - 12:34

[quote="crazyquinn03"]haha thanks guys! (:[/quote]u deserve it!! :)

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 09:17

[quote="merkjr"]and you can tell brent is smilin and we all know how important his smile is to me. haha[/quote]i love tht pic of u guys! i to love brents smile! :)

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:25

Yes that is a great pic Karen :) as always....hmmmmm :lol: that was my jealousy coming out there! ;)

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 20:30

[quote="raymond"]Congratulations! :D[/quote][color=darkblue]hey i don't think i have ever met u before! i'm perri! :)[/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 11/02/2009 - 17:00

[quote="raymond"]Hi Perri. :)[/quote]hey! how r u? did u just join or have i just never met u? :)

yana.mayami.87…

Mon, 02/06/2023 - 14:58

Congratulations. I am glad that I found this blog, there is so much useful information and sincere emotions. I also came across a recommendation about a cool article https://buytokessay.com/blog/tok-key-concepts/ for students with critical thinking. I was interested in learning what it was about. I even studied for myself a list of key concepts of the theory of knowledge. I recommend everyone to read. Its interesting.

this was the first time i have been on in a few days n im lookin at the news section n i see my name! my heart stopped n i was freakin out! so i read it n i won! i just thought it was pretty funny. thanks shinedown! sorry to those who didnt win ):

good job karen!

comments

It's very cool that you have…

It's very cool that you have already received your lucky ticket! That's great news. I also got my "lucky ticket" now that I have found help with literature https://literaturereviewwritingservice.com/ . For me, this is an extraordinary find that helps me with every step in the world of literature.

Insufficient sleep can lead…

Insufficient sleep can lead to https://classroom6x.io mood swings, irritability, and heightened stress levels.

recomendation

Congratulations. I am glad that I found this blog, there is so much useful information and sincere emotions. I also came across a recommendation about a cool article https://buytokessay.com/blog/tok-key-concepts/ for students with critical thinking. I was interested in learning what it was about. I even studied for myself a list of key concepts of the theory of knowledge. I recommend everyone to read. Its interesting.

[quote="raymond"]Hi Perri. :)[/quote]hey! how r u? did u just join or have i just never met u? :)

[quote="raymond"]Congratulations! :D[/quote][color=darkblue]hey i don't think i have ever met u before! i'm perri! :)[/color]

Yes that is a great pic Karen :) as always....hmmmmm :lol: that was my jealousy coming out there! ;)

[quote="merkjr"]and you can tell brent is smilin and we all know how important his smile is to me. haha[/quote]i love tht pic of u guys! i to love brents smile! :)

[quote="crazyquinn03"]haha thanks guys! (:[/quote]u deserve it!! :)

[quote="merkjr"]good job to you too![/quote]I see you got the picture and I take it that you likee?? Good! I have skills!! ;)

haha thanks guys! (:

Re: WOW!

[quote="crazyquinn03"]this was the first time i have been on in a few days n im lookin at the news section n i see my name! my heart stopped n i was freakin out! so i read it n i won! i just thought it was pretty funny. thanks shinedown! sorry to those who didnt win ):

good job karen![/quote]congrats quinn! u r very lucky to have won! i hope i do soon!

good job crazy quinn.

Well done crazy quinn...no need to rub it in :P :P