Today is my B-DAY

• Today is my B-DAY
    JRichman

As you grow you realize what is important in life.I feel blessed to have such amazing friends and family.So MY birthday wish is for YOU to show YOUR friends and family some love.So everyone hug your sons,daughters,fathers,mothers,cousins,uncles,aunts,nieces,nephews,grandmas,grandpas,shake the hand of your enemy(and maybe they wont be your enemy anymore),and give a prayer for those we have lost.MUCH LOVE

Submitted by JRichman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

A very late post from me. Jay, Tony and Kristen i'm so sorry to hear what you all going through.
You're all in my thoughts.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 09:08

well theres no place to go but up.... right rita?

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 13:13

thank you rita i definately appreciate that. are you alright haven't seen you on here for a while.

Tony i'm great, but due to the nice weather i haven't been at the computer a lot.
I spent the evenings in my garden sipping wine and reading a book :)

@Kristen you're right sweety, up is the only place to go. Hope you'll be allright soon :)

ShinedownChica

Sat, 08/21/2010 - 10:27

That sounds like fun Rita.... and I'm okay.... just difficult to get through and Abby is the sweetest, been emailing with support =)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 09:57

hey rita that is good to hear that your doing great and that you've been having some quality time in your garden. i just saw the guys last night for my COM show WOW is all I can say. I'll write a full review soon but that show is amazing.

I'm happy for ya that you got to see the guys again :D
can;t wait to read the review! did you make pictures?

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 10:10

yes I did, let me just tell you the meet and greet was really cool, they remembered my wife and I after almost a year of not seeing us lol.

That's cool!!!! it shows how awesome they are and how much they care about their fans. That they remember them even after a year :D

ShinedownChica

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 14:48

Yeah the Shinedown guys are the best =)

As you grow you realize what is important in life.I feel blessed to have such amazing friends and family.So MY birthday wish is for YOU to show YOUR friends and family some love.So everyone hug your sons,daughters,fathers,mothers,cousins,uncles,aunts,nieces,nephews,grandmas,grandpas,shake the hand of your enemy(and maybe they wont be your enemy anymore),and give a prayer for those we have lost.MUCH LOVE

comments

Yeah the Shinedown guys are the best =)

That's cool!!!! it shows how awesome they are and how much they care about their fans. That they remember them even after a year :D

yes I did, let me just tell you the meet and greet was really cool, they remembered my wife and I after almost a year of not seeing us lol.

I'm happy for ya that you got to see the guys again :D
can;t wait to read the review! did you make pictures?

hey rita that is good to hear that your doing great and that you've been having some quality time in your garden. i just saw the guys last night for my COM show WOW is all I can say. I'll write a full review soon but that show is amazing.

That sounds like fun Rita.... and I'm okay.... just difficult to get through and Abby is the sweetest, been emailing with support =)

Tony i'm great, but due to the nice weather i haven't been at the computer a lot.
I spent the evenings in my garden sipping wine and reading a book :)

@Kristen you're right sweety, up is the only place to go. Hope you'll be allright soon :)

thank you rita i definately appreciate that. are you alright haven't seen you on here for a while.

well theres no place to go but up.... right rita?

A very late post from me. Jay, Tony and Kristen i'm so sorry to hear what you all going through.
You're all in my thoughts.

no sean is a sweet kid from a hard backround and she thinks everyone just tears the poor kid down.... hes never told her a single piece of the truth....

wow that is really crazy, and it really stinks that the guy would start lying about it like that. i think that counselor should have been more open minded about the situation to find out who was telling the truth.

my ex girlfriend told a few people about the rape and i trusted her, so the counselor thought i was playing up a rumor and the guy who did it went to the counselor and started problems by saying i was lying.... if he didnt hurt me by that situation, he got the world to turn their backs on me by makin it seem like i lied bout it.... i think thats the sickest thing in the world.... lying about rape.....so the counselor kicked me out and ive been talkin to an online hotline for 5 months....

wow that really stinks, counselors are supposed to help not turn you away.

That's good at least tony.... and thanks for the good wishes, but i got kicked outta the counselors for a rape situation last year cuz of the guy who did it to me....

wow that is pretty rough kristen, i hope you know that you always have a friend in us. sorry to hear that you lost in your friends in the process of your situation. that really stinks. i would recommend finding someone at school that you can trust perhaps a counselor or teacher that you can ask for advice from. and thank you for the well wishes my grandma is a little more stable now, my sister is taking good care of her and my mom is right by her side every day. i have not been able to see her since work and other things have me swamped but i told my sister yesterday to tell my grandma that I loved her. My sister told me that when my grandma woke up one of the times throughout the day yesterday she gave her my message and my grandma had said she loved me too. Im glad she was able to understand my message. With all that she's been through she has been in and out of it.

Well I kinda fucked up on my own.... I got pregnant..... And I started gettin my life straightened out and I was getting ready to actually break the news to my dad even though he was already mad at me, i knew i had to tell him as early as possible.... but then stuff started getting weird.... I found out it was cuz i had a miscarraige and its hard to think bout cuz what if i did something wrong without knowing it and killed the baby? all i can think about.... so i aint sleeping much either..... and although i know it's too early, i dont know how to explain how i felt for the baby.... hard to think i had it, and its gone....
sorry for rambling, but i dunno who i can really tell..... i lost most my friends over the situation of even the possibility......
I hope your grandma gets better soon Tony, and jay, youre learning who your real friends are so it hurts, but you know who really cares....

My thoughts and prayers are going out to all of you guys right now. It sounds like some tough situations to be in, and I hope you all get the support you need.

hey jay, thank you for the kind words i really appreciate it. and yeah that does really stink that friends are starting to disappear. it's times like this that you find out who the true friends are and who really cares.

tony I am so sorry to hear about grandma I hope she gets better and stays better soon.kristen sorry to hear you also had some bad news ,I guess the times are just bad right now.Thank all of you again for kind words and understanding without you guys and SD i would be a wreck.Its just funny how when you have money to help people and go out and do things everybodys cool but when your struggling all your friends s l o w l y disappear

hey jay, it's alright if your post on here aren't always the usual joking posts that you do. we understand sometimes things just don't go your way and other times life can really stink. i hope everything is alright kristen. speaking of downer times my grandmother has been in the hospital and just yesterday she was released. my sister called me yesteday evening to tell me that my grandma was out of the hospital, i was like great i'm happy that she'll be back home. but the news was bittersuite right after she said that she told me that on her way home after dropping off my grandma with my mom she receive a phone call from my mom that my grandmother was burning up in fever and she was trembling as if she was convulsing. My sister told me on the phone for me to be prepared because she honestly felt that my grandma had waited till she got to her house before she passed on. The last update I got from my sister was that my grandma was doing better she had gotten her temperature back to normal and my grandmother said she was not in pain at all. she was just resting on the bed. Today her nurse is supposed to go out and check on her to see if she might need to go back to the hospital. I hope she is alright and that she pulls through. She has always been a strong willed woman. I believe in Brent's words when he says "The will to live will outweigh the ability to die". I believe my grandmothers will is very strong but I also feel in my heart that she is tired and just wants to rest. Last night I was scared to fall asleep I felt that in the morning my grandmother might not be here anymore. It scares me to think that she won't be here in this world with me anymore. But I know in my heart if it's her time to go then that's what's best. Sorry if I rambled on for so long and I am in no way trying to say that my life is harder than anyone elses but I just needed to share with my family. Thanks for listening my friends.

your post can be depressing if thats how you feel man.... were here for you no matter what.... i got the worst news i could ever imagine like 2 hours ago so youre not alone.....

Wow thank you guys soooo much for the kind words,depression sucks bigtime.You never know how bad you can feel until you cant even support your family and give your kids whatever they want which is what I and they are used to.I have been out there lookin for work and did not realize how really bad it is out there.As you know I am really a jokester and feel really bad with my last couple of depressing posts thats why I have not been posting but thanks for your support.Hopefully I can get back into making you guys laugh soon.

Whoa, that is awful. Hope that things work out for you.

i'm sorry to hear that jay. i hope better times come soon for ya. i hate to see a family member down.

Aww jay im sorry =( I wish there was a way could make it better. hope you get back on your feet soon man....

:oops: Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. That just sucks big time. I hope it's short lived and you are back on your feet sooner than later. Good luck.

Thank God the shinedown concert was the best day of the year because since my birthday its been HELLLLLL.I know I havn't been on in a while and thats cause the company I worked for 8 freakin years closed down I was refused unemployment cause he was not paying into it and could not renew my licence cause of a ticket I got in georgia(FUCK GEORGIA)in 2003 and was refused jobs cause of not havin valid fuckin ID.Talk about downfreakinhill. I went from 20 an hour to 000000000000000

well.... that is, if 2 counts as many lol but theyre both major reasons....

yeahh and then there were pot heads right behind us and they were funny.... cuz through the bands, they smoked, and in between, they cheered..... but they left before shinedown, which is good... cuz smokin through shinedown, mighta made me punch them for maaaaaaaaany reasons....

Very cool Kristen!!

niccccce

IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!! i did the cd for autograph thing again and got my phone signed =) and when i got POM's autographs, Wes asked for a hug and kissed my neck (which for the record was awkward since my dad was standing right next to me.....) and Brent said he was having a bad day, but his show made it seem like the opposite! and Zach remembered me from my show in Estero and said he couldnt believe i kept traveling to the shows.... it took me 5 hrs to get to this one....

thats cool kristen,how was your show I'm sure you had a great time.

I was about to come post happy birthday to you man and realized it was already posted.... late happy birthday, sorry it wasnt on time, but i was on a weekend trip for my show that was the day of your bday and just got home.

that is awesome to hear and that's the best kind of birthday you can have is to spend it with family and surrounded by those you care most about.

Thanks guys had a great day with my family.

Oh, I hope that you have a special day,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy the ones around you that you love!!!!

that is awesome. Happy birthday to you on your day have a great one, sorry so late replying back to this but I was out of the office pretty much the whole day so I'm just getting in and seeing this.

Aww, that is so sweet. But happy birthday to you man and I hope you enjoy every single moment!