Shinedown Song Wars #4: All I Ever Wanted vs. Lacerated

• Shinedown Song Wars #4: All I Ever Wanted vs. Lacerated
    jmiske13

My two least favorite songs on Leave A Whisper and the only two not on Live From The Inside. They're both good songs though. Shinedown doesn't have a weak song. I voted All I Ever Wanted.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

soup6552_5983

Wed, 03/30/2011 - 21:22

"If there's a way to a remedy then lead me straight to it".

My favorite lyrics ever. And the way he sings it, its the shit.

This one is easy for me. I like All I Ever Wanted much more than Lacerated.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 14:23

easy pick for me too, all i ever wanted.

This one is a blowout so far lol. I figured someone would choose Lacerated. I guess this just proves that it's the least liked song off that album for most SD fans.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 11:37

yeah i think so, i saw an interview with the Sd guys where event brent and barry are talking about how they don't know why that song came about lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah i think so, i saw an interview with the Sd guys where event brent and barry are talking about how they don't know why that song came about lol.[/quote]

Ya. Leave A Whisper, Soon Forgotten, or Start Over should have made the album instead.

crueangel

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 18:18

Love the lyrics for "All I Ever Wanted". You gave us an easy pick this time! :wink:

Haha. Ya I realize that now. I thought Lacerated had a fighting chance, but I guess not. One person voted for it. I wonder if they actually like it better or felt bad for the song :)

Lacerated, i love that song :)

My two least favorite songs on Leave A Whisper and the only two not on Live From The Inside. They're both good songs though. Shinedown doesn't have a weak song. I voted All I Ever Wanted.

comments

Lacerated, i love that song :)

Haha. Ya I realize that now. I thought Lacerated had a fighting chance, but I guess not. One person voted for it. I wonder if they actually like it better or felt bad for the song :)

Love the lyrics for "All I Ever Wanted". You gave us an easy pick this time! :wink:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah i think so, i saw an interview with the Sd guys where event brent and barry are talking about how they don't know why that song came about lol.[/quote]

Ya. Leave A Whisper, Soon Forgotten, or Start Over should have made the album instead.

yeah i think so, i saw an interview with the Sd guys where event brent and barry are talking about how they don't know why that song came about lol.

This one is a blowout so far lol. I figured someone would choose Lacerated. I guess this just proves that it's the least liked song off that album for most SD fans.

easy pick for me too, all i ever wanted.

This one is easy for me. I like All I Ever Wanted much more than Lacerated.

"If there's a way to a remedy then lead me straight to it".

My favorite lyrics ever. And the way he sings it, its the shit.