Shinedown Song Wars #2: Burning Bright vs. I Dare You

• Shinedown Song Wars #2: Burning Bright vs. I Dare You
    jmiske13

I have to go with Burning Bright. One of, if not the best, softer Shinedown songs.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fonic_Hymnist

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 03:32

i love i dare you !!!! song that got me hooked on shinedown

Burning bright it is for me. :)

Fonic_Hymnist

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 04:34

please dont tell me im the only one that likes i dare you

tessarakt

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 09:01

[quote="fonic_hymnist"]please dont tell me im the only one that likes i dare you[/quote]

Oh I love I dare you ... just given those two to choose from I pick the other lol

rc.grimes

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 10:52

I honestly can't choose between the two.

crueangel

Sat, 03/19/2011 - 15:37

WAY too hard to choose! :cry: I love them both, and the story behind Burning Bright that Brent told on the A&E tour was too sweet.

Burning Bright all the way. Lyrically and musically.

Those are pretty good songs to compare, but maybe Shed Some Light vs. Burning Bright...then I Dare You/Breaking Inside? Just a thought.

I love BB but I might have to go w/ I Dare You just because I have the lyrics tatted on me...

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/21/2011 - 14:41

i dare you it is for me as well. Brents' vocals on that song won me over. both songs mean alot to me.

erica881014

Mon, 03/21/2011 - 18:07

again tough choice.i love both but i voted burning bright.

Gotta go with Burning Bright on this one. I love them both, but there is something special about the lyrics for Burning Bright.

I love 'em both, but since I have to choose will have to go with Burning Bright.

erica881014

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 17:41

[quote="mandyp"]Gotta go with Burning Bright on this one. I love them both, but there is something special about the lyrics for Burning Bright.[/quote]

agreed!!!!

Had to go I dare u, one of my favs. By the way this is kinda fun.

I have to go with Burning Bright. One of, if not the best, softer Shinedown songs.

comments

Had to go I dare u, one of my favs. By the way this is kinda fun.

[quote="mandyp"]Gotta go with Burning Bright on this one. I love them both, but there is something special about the lyrics for Burning Bright.[/quote]

agreed!!!!

I love 'em both, but since I have to choose will have to go with Burning Bright.

Gotta go with Burning Bright on this one. I love them both, but there is something special about the lyrics for Burning Bright.

again tough choice.i love both but i voted burning bright.

i dare you it is for me as well. Brents' vocals on that song won me over. both songs mean alot to me.

Those are pretty good songs to compare, but maybe Shed Some Light vs. Burning Bright...then I Dare You/Breaking Inside? Just a thought.

I love BB but I might have to go w/ I Dare You just because I have the lyrics tatted on me...

Burning Bright all the way. Lyrically and musically.

WAY too hard to choose! :cry: I love them both, and the story behind Burning Bright that Brent told on the A&E tour was too sweet.

I honestly can't choose between the two.

[quote="fonic_hymnist"]please dont tell me im the only one that likes i dare you[/quote]

Oh I love I dare you ... just given those two to choose from I pick the other lol

please dont tell me im the only one that likes i dare you

Burning bright it is for me. :)

i love i dare you !!!! song that got me hooked on shinedown