Rockin in Baltimore, Maryland July 23?!

• Rockin in Baltimore, Maryland July 23?!
    rock_saka

Im AH BE THERE! RAMS HEAD LIVE!!

O I'm so excited! This will be my third Shinedown concert!!!!!

It gets more exciting each time!

Who all will be there??!

Submitted by rock_saka on
Forum category
Is pro
No

i might be there. but its only my first shinedown concert! i also am probably going to the one in philly on july 18

Wish I could be there I'm only 15-20 min from Baltimore and I have never seen Shinedown live. Unfortunately I can't get any of my friends to go and I'm only 16. :(

If i had a car id come and get you but I'm 20 and sadly don't drive yet! i take the bus there every time i go to a concert. anyone who hasn't been must know its a great experience. I hope you all enjoy!

theloudsilence

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 01:06

I'll be at that show.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

maybe we can all meet shinedown and tell them how awesome it was to of met here on the site! lol

hmmm...I just feel like saying...I LOVE SHINEDOWN! Who doesn't?! ha

Kimichelee

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 21:54

i am going to go to the aquarium first.
... then maybe see shinedown.

p.s. i love inner harbor.

Kimichelee

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 18:05

maybe i will run into a rockstar on the loose in the shark exibit. you know, these days- you never know what can happen.

i just hope they don't bite.

hahahahahhaaa.....rock stars bite!!

i remember when i saw three days grace in 2006. the bassist brad asked me where he should go to eat and shit. it was nice! ha!! >_<

theloudsilence

Sat, 07/12/2008 - 12:17

On that topic, I've never been to Baltimore. Can you recommend any good restaurants in the area? :D

Phillips Seafood is awesome. Sp is Uno's.

Ill be there :-) it'll be my 5th time seeing them, im stoked!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! maybe youll see meh...ill be there EARLY!!!

Im SOOO happy...this is 3 for meh!

when are you getting there?? my friend and i are leaving about 2ish to get down there. WOOT!

HEY! I just got home a while ago...i got there like @ 530 cause we ate @ the gallery....

we went through the "rock star" entrance...it was 10$ per person...meh and my husband saw the band when they were talkin to 98 rock and i didnt get to talk to em....just watch. i will post pics soon...i was front row center and i keep it that way.

I got a pic from shinedown and my husband got a theory of a deadman drum stick. when i first saw black stone cherry in 2006 i got a drumstick then.

i was mad tho about my pics cause the security man said i had to turn off my fuckin flash and he didnt tell n e one else to.

all in all it was good....but where were u @?!

lol i was probably right behind or next to you. we got there at 2:00.. just to be sure we'd get in the front. and when we got in there were already a crapload of people lined up. (i forgot about the rockstar thing) Did you see the girl that almost passed out??

Two of my bestest friends were at the show and said/texted, and I quote, "This band is kicking my ass!!!" I love it when that happens ;)!

They called during the show, but with cell phones as they are, I didnt know what song...but I was there in spirit....me and Cpt Morgan!!!

:D I heart shinedown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn did they come from Oregon to here? i met a girl that came from canada...damn!!

yeah i think i met her too... did she have an accent?? i think she stood front and center during the show...?

Nope...They live in York, PA. We met through the band, LiVE, and they introduced me to shinedown. I traveled out to York to see LiVE in PA and DE in 04 and we have been close ever since. They came out to Oregon to see Collective Soul with me a couple years back.

They are the bestest and we text call when we are at shows....keeping it all in the family.

:)

[quote="mollie"]Two of my bestest friends were at the show and said/texted, and I quote, "This band is kicking my ass!!!" I love it when that happens ;)!

They called during the show, but with cell phones as they are, I didnt know what song...but I was there in spirit....me and Cpt Morgan!!!

:D I heart shinedown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

mollie!! sorry you couldn't tell what song was playing when i called you. it was "The Sound of Madness" and the entire venue went nuts!! Shinedown definitely kicked my ass last night...from the very first note to the last note of the night... there's just so much energy in this band and i loved every minute of it! as much as i enjoyed watching Nick play with Silvertide, i think he's a great addition to Shinedown's new lineup. can't wait to see these guys again!

[quote="chook95"][quote="mollie"]Two of my bestest friends were at the show and said/texted, and I quote, "This band is kicking my ass!!!" I love it when that happens ;)!

mollie!! sorry you couldn't tell what song was playing when i called you. it was "The Sound of Madness" and the entire venue went nuts!! Shinedown definitely kicked my ass last night...from the very first note to the last note of the night... there's just so much energy in this band and i loved every minute of it! as much as i enjoyed watching Nick play with Silvertide, i think he's a great addition to Shinedown's new lineup. can't wait to see these guys again![/quote]

CHOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Aw, man!!!!! I LOVE SoM!!!!! Well hell I love them all!!!

We really really really need a chookapalooza Shinedown style!!!!

::hugs::

damn idk if i seen n e of ya! well we were all there and enjoyed that! YEAAA lol

[quote="rock_saka"]damn idk if i seen n e of ya! well we were all there and enjoyed that! YEAAA lol[/quote]

my friend and i were on the 2nd level balcony, standing right at the front, facing the stage. perfect view and no worries of moshing or crowdsurfers!

i love the intensity tho of being in the front. i feel the rage from the singer and the pounding of the bass drum! I LOVE MUSIC! Lol

[quote="rock_saka"]i love the intensity tho of being in the front. i feel the rage from the singer and the pounding of the bass drum! I LOVE MUSIC! Lol[/quote]

i used to be the same way...i hate to admit it but i'm getting old and can't handle that anymore! haha!

[quote="chook95"][quote="rock_saka"]i love the intensity tho of being in the front. i feel the rage from the singer and the pounding of the bass drum! I LOVE MUSIC! Lol[/quote]

i used to be the same way...i hate to admit it but i'm getting old and can't handle that anymore! haha![/quote]

LOL~you sound like the drum whore !!!!!

It takes me a week to come down/recover from the shinedown high....LiVE??? about 10 minutes....jk ;)

[quote="recklessqt"]yeah i think i met her too... did she have an accent?? i think she stood front and center during the show...?[/quote]

yea i was right there w/ here yeaaa lol

[quote="rock_saka"][quote="recklessqt"]yeah i think i met her too... did she have an accent?? i think she stood front and center during the show...?[/quote]

yea i was right there w/ here yeaaa lol[/quote]

lol so i was like, almost right next to ya and didnt even know it. haha. i was right next to the REALLY tall redheaded dude. :-) right where that drunk guy got tackled.

hmmm idk ...lol i was SOOO rockin out lol

Im AH BE THERE! RAMS HEAD LIVE!!

O I'm so excited! This will be my third Shinedown concert!!!!!

It gets more exciting each time!

Who all will be there??!

comments

hmmm idk ...lol i was SOOO rockin out lol

[quote="rock_saka"][quote="recklessqt"]yeah i think i met her too... did she have an accent?? i think she stood front and center during the show...?[/quote]

yea i was right there w/ here yeaaa lol[/quote]

lol so i was like, almost right next to ya and didnt even know it. haha. i was right next to the REALLY tall redheaded dude. :-) right where that drunk guy got tackled.

[quote="recklessqt"]yeah i think i met her too... did she have an accent?? i think she stood front and center during the show...?[/quote]

yea i was right there w/ here yeaaa lol

[quote="chook95"][quote="rock_saka"]i love the intensity tho of being in the front. i feel the rage from the singer and the pounding of the bass drum! I LOVE MUSIC! Lol[/quote]

i used to be the same way...i hate to admit it but i'm getting old and can't handle that anymore! haha![/quote]

LOL~you sound like the drum whore !!!!!

It takes me a week to come down/recover from the shinedown high....LiVE??? about 10 minutes....jk ;)

[quote="rock_saka"]i love the intensity tho of being in the front. i feel the rage from the singer and the pounding of the bass drum! I LOVE MUSIC! Lol[/quote]

i used to be the same way...i hate to admit it but i'm getting old and can't handle that anymore! haha!

i love the intensity tho of being in the front. i feel the rage from the singer and the pounding of the bass drum! I LOVE MUSIC! Lol

[quote="rock_saka"]damn idk if i seen n e of ya! well we were all there and enjoyed that! YEAAA lol[/quote]

my friend and i were on the 2nd level balcony, standing right at the front, facing the stage. perfect view and no worries of moshing or crowdsurfers!

damn idk if i seen n e of ya! well we were all there and enjoyed that! YEAAA lol

[quote="chook95"][quote="mollie"]Two of my bestest friends were at the show and said/texted, and I quote, "This band is kicking my ass!!!" I love it when that happens ;)!

mollie!! sorry you couldn't tell what song was playing when i called you. it was "The Sound of Madness" and the entire venue went nuts!! Shinedown definitely kicked my ass last night...from the very first note to the last note of the night... there's just so much energy in this band and i loved every minute of it! as much as i enjoyed watching Nick play with Silvertide, i think he's a great addition to Shinedown's new lineup. can't wait to see these guys again![/quote]

CHOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Aw, man!!!!! I LOVE SoM!!!!! Well hell I love them all!!!

We really really really need a chookapalooza Shinedown style!!!!

::hugs::

[quote="mollie"]Two of my bestest friends were at the show and said/texted, and I quote, "This band is kicking my ass!!!" I love it when that happens ;)!

mollie!! sorry you couldn't tell what song was playing when i called you. it was "The Sound of Madness" and the entire venue went nuts!! Shinedown definitely kicked my ass last night...from the very first note to the last note of the night... there's just so much energy in this band and i loved every minute of it! as much as i enjoyed watching Nick play with Silvertide, i think he's a great addition to Shinedown's new lineup. can't wait to see these guys again!

Nope...They live in York, PA. We met through the band, LiVE, and they introduced me to shinedown. I traveled out to York to see LiVE in PA and DE in 04 and we have been close ever since. They came out to Oregon to see Collective Soul with me a couple years back.

They are the bestest and we text call when we are at shows....keeping it all in the family.

:)

yeah i think i met her too... did she have an accent?? i think she stood front and center during the show...?

damn did they come from Oregon to here? i met a girl that came from canada...damn!!

Two of my bestest friends were at the show and said/texted, and I quote, "This band is kicking my ass!!!" I love it when that happens ;)!

:D I heart shinedown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i was probably right behind or next to you. we got there at 2:00.. just to be sure we'd get in the front. and when we got in there were already a crapload of people lined up. (i forgot about the rockstar thing) Did you see the girl that almost passed out??

HEY! I just got home a while ago...i got there like @ 530 cause we ate @ the gallery....

we went through the "rock star" entrance...it was 10$ per person...meh and my husband saw the band when they were talkin to 98 rock and i didnt get to talk to em....just watch. i will post pics soon...i was front row center and i keep it that way.

I got a pic from shinedown and my husband got a theory of a deadman drum stick. when i first saw black stone cherry in 2006 i got a drumstick then.

i was mad tho about my pics cause the security man said i had to turn off my fuckin flash and he didnt tell n e one else to.

all in all it was good....but where were u @?!

when are you getting there?? my friend and i are leaving about 2ish to get down there. WOOT!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! maybe youll see meh...ill be there EARLY!!!

Im SOOO happy...this is 3 for meh!

Ill be there :-) it'll be my 5th time seeing them, im stoked!

Phillips Seafood is awesome. Sp is Uno's.

On that topic, I've never been to Baltimore. Can you recommend any good restaurants in the area? :D

hahahahahhaaa.....rock stars bite!!

i remember when i saw three days grace in 2006. the bassist brad asked me where he should go to eat and shit. it was nice! ha!! >_<

maybe i will run into a rockstar on the loose in the shark exibit. you know, these days- you never know what can happen.

i just hope they don't bite.

i am going to go to the aquarium first.
... then maybe see shinedown.

p.s. i love inner harbor.

hmmm...I just feel like saying...I LOVE SHINEDOWN! Who doesn't?! ha

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

maybe we can all meet shinedown and tell them how awesome it was to of met here on the site! lol

I'll be at that show.

If i had a car id come and get you but I'm 20 and sadly don't drive yet! i take the bus there every time i go to a concert. anyone who hasn't been must know its a great experience. I hope you all enjoy!

Wish I could be there I'm only 15-20 min from Baltimore and I have never seen Shinedown live. Unfortunately I can't get any of my friends to go and I'm only 16. :(

i might be there. but its only my first shinedown concert! i also am probably going to the one in philly on july 18