Mon's chat with Brent (1/17)

• Mon's chat with Brent (1/17)
    tessarakt

Someone help??? What time is it? Says 7pm, then Brent tweeted 7pm pacific, then he was confused and had it backwards, then later tweeted 7pm eastern ... ACK!!!

What time is it really going to be? Does anyone know??? LOL

If it's 7 eastern I will miss it and be sad ...

Submitted by tessarakt on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 17:39

Yes it is 7 eastern time. Sorry you won't be able to get to be there.

AllAmericanDan1

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 19:32

Other than Brent saying the rough target release date for the next CD is March 2012, and the tour would be April 2012, that was a complete waste of time...

tessarakt

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 21:09

YeahI missed it, but Dave caught it and I just watched it recorded.

I'd hardly say it was a waste of time.
I enjoyed watching it =)

inked4life

Mon, 01/17/2011 - 21:20

I have to say I enjoyed it too. I was the one who had asked what his favorite gift of the holidays was and he answered spending time with his son. So it was pretty cool that he answered a question of mine.

I enjoyed it, but I did think there was a lot of time wasted by not having anyone feeding him questions. He also didn't answer any questions from this website that I could tell. It would be pretty cool if they did do chats every couple of weeks though!

inked4life

Tue, 01/18/2011 - 01:13

Yeah I wish that he did print out the questions that were posted on the site so that he did have more of a Q&A session instead of him looking so lost and overwhelmed.

He absolutely needs to have help, but it was nice that he's trying to do this. And we also learned about Barry being a dad, so that was cool. And where he is right now was so beautiful, wow.

I'm very happy for Barry. Is this his first child? I wasn't sure about that. It's such an exciting time!

tessarakt

Tue, 01/18/2011 - 22:39

He did seem a little overwhelmed, but I thought it was kinda neat to see his personality, really see HIM

I believe that this is barry's first baby

inked4life

Wed, 01/19/2011 - 00:32

Yeah Brent did seem overwhelmed. He probably wasn't expecting that much of a crowd. And there were people that couldn't even be there, I wonder how much the grand total of people would be if everyone that would have liked to see the chat be was there.

Yep, it's their first. He was so excited when I asked him about it at the acoustic show. I don't think they've released details yet though.

[quote="allamericandan1"]Other than Brent saying the rough target release date for the next CD is March 2012, and the tour would be April 2012, that was a complete waste of time...[/quote]

I thought it was really cool hearing some of the possible song titles, even though we're over a year away from an album release. And he said that later down the road, they might be able to play snippets of the new songs during future chats. Hearing anything about the next album gets me excited :D . Here's the 5 song titles Brent mentioned if anyone missed it:

While You Sleep
For My Sake
Adrenaline
Above and Beyond
Drop Down

Someone help??? What time is it? Says 7pm, then Brent tweeted 7pm pacific, then he was confused and had it backwards, then later tweeted 7pm eastern ... ACK!!!

What time is it really going to be? Does anyone know??? LOL

If it's 7 eastern I will miss it and be sad ...

comments

[quote="allamericandan1"]Other than Brent saying the rough target release date for the next CD is March 2012, and the tour would be April 2012, that was a complete waste of time...[/quote]

I thought it was really cool hearing some of the possible song titles, even though we're over a year away from an album release. And he said that later down the road, they might be able to play snippets of the new songs during future chats. Hearing anything about the next album gets me excited :D . Here's the 5 song titles Brent mentioned if anyone missed it:

While You Sleep
For My Sake
Adrenaline
Above and Beyond
Drop Down

Yep, it's their first. He was so excited when I asked him about it at the acoustic show. I don't think they've released details yet though.

Yeah Brent did seem overwhelmed. He probably wasn't expecting that much of a crowd. And there were people that couldn't even be there, I wonder how much the grand total of people would be if everyone that would have liked to see the chat be was there.

He did seem a little overwhelmed, but I thought it was kinda neat to see his personality, really see HIM

I believe that this is barry's first baby

I'm very happy for Barry. Is this his first child? I wasn't sure about that. It's such an exciting time!

He absolutely needs to have help, but it was nice that he's trying to do this. And we also learned about Barry being a dad, so that was cool. And where he is right now was so beautiful, wow.

Yeah I wish that he did print out the questions that were posted on the site so that he did have more of a Q&A session instead of him looking so lost and overwhelmed.

I enjoyed it, but I did think there was a lot of time wasted by not having anyone feeding him questions. He also didn't answer any questions from this website that I could tell. It would be pretty cool if they did do chats every couple of weeks though!

I have to say I enjoyed it too. I was the one who had asked what his favorite gift of the holidays was and he answered spending time with his son. So it was pretty cool that he answered a question of mine.

YeahI missed it, but Dave caught it and I just watched it recorded.

I'd hardly say it was a waste of time.
I enjoyed watching it =)

Other than Brent saying the rough target release date for the next CD is March 2012, and the tour would be April 2012, that was a complete waste of time...

Yes it is 7 eastern time. Sorry you won't be able to get to be there.