Have you ever exercised the right to flag a discussion? No? Have a go at it!

• Have you ever exercised the right to flag a discussion? No? Have a go at it!
    sdshg

Do you think it's fine to start a discussion and write down: 

"Shinedown used to be good and all you so called "fans" members of the "Shinedown Nation" do the world a favor and go kill yourselves."

Go kill yourself??? All I can do is to flag this discussion. I would appreciate you doing the same. Thank you in advance, Dani

Submitted by sdshg on
Forum category
Is pro
No

royalbert867

Sat, 02/10/2024 - 03:30

I have, in effect, flagged conversations in the past when they contravened community guidelines or were unacceptable. We must ensure that we have pleasant and respectful communication. Our website offers expert advice and assistance anytime you need performance management assignment help. Our dedicated company provides excellent performance management papers to enable you to achieve academic success. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance at any time which suits your convenience. Visit here at https://bestassignmentwriting.co.uk/subjective/performance-management-a…

Do you think it's fine to start a discussion and write down: 

"Shinedown used to be good and all you so called "fans" members of the "Shinedown Nation" do the world a favor and go kill yourselves."

Go kill yourself??? All I can do is to flag this discussion. I would appreciate you doing the same. Thank you in advance, Dani

comments

I have, in effect, flagged…

I have, in effect, flagged conversations in the past when they contravened community guidelines or were unacceptable. We must ensure that we have pleasant and respectful communication. Our website offers expert advice and assistance anytime you need performance management assignment help. Our dedicated company provides excellent performance management papers to enable you to achieve academic success. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance at any time which suits your convenience. Visit here at https://bestassignmentwriting.co.uk/subjective/performance-management-a…