Favorite Songs

• Favorite Songs
    tawnee_2177

So what are your favorite songs by Shinedown? Favorite of all time? Favorite from the new album?

My all times faves have to be 45, Burning Bright, Fly From the Inside and Save Me.

Some faves from the new album are Second Chance, What a Shame and maybe Breaking Inside. I really need to listen to it again to decide better. Haha.

Submitted by tawnee_2177 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

my favs are Burning Bright , Heroes , Fake , Fly from the inside

from the new album my favs are Breaking Inside and What a shame

haven't had much of a chance to listen to the rest I heard those 2 and have been looping them for a while :P

hollydoll

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 15:02

Son of Sam is quickly becoming one of my favorites on the new album. Along with Cry for Help, Sin with a Grin, and Sound of Madness.[/b]

I gotta say the Sound of Madness is my favorite, but What a Shame is a very close second.

Strictly speaking new album, if I had to pick one, it would be the Title Track...otherwise, I pick ALL of them! :D There isnt one song I skip over. I think I have listened to this CD at least 20 times now. The entire thing is on constant repeat!

mothernature

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 15:40

I absolutely love Fly, Lady so Devine and Begin Again!

On SOM I love SOM and Breaking Inside. This will change daily though.

I would love to hear some unplugged one day. "An evening with Shinedown"; has a nice sound to it, don't ya think?

I guess I'll just pick one from each cd. "Stranger Inside" from Leave A Whisper, "I Dare You" from Us And them, and "Second Chance" from The Sound Of Madness.

LAW: Burning Bright
U&T: I Dare You
SOM: Call Me & Crow and The Butterfly

sarongas_faith

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 19:06

Some Day and Sound Of Madness

LAW: In Memory
SOM: What A Shame

Lost in the Crowd
Shed some Light
Second Chance

leftoutintherain

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 19:54

Begin Again, Left Out, Crying Out, Stanger Inside, Save Me, Some Day, Sound of Madness, Fly From The Inside, 45, I Dare You (and those are just the songs that describe me)

I once thought I could steal the sun from the sky. I did it. I took my source of warmness and light leaving me cold and dark. Now I stand on the inside and would die to get in.

whatashame_9055

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 19:55

I'll do 3 from each, but I love them all except maybe 4 songs out of the 3 albums and even then, I like a bad Shinedown song better than what's considered good by any other band.

Leave a Whisper: Better Version, Fly from the Inside, Simple Man(I know it's a cover but it's better than the original)

Us and Them: Atmosphere, Shed Some Light, I Dare You

The Sound of Madness: Call Me, What a Shame, The Crow & The Butterfly

they're all sweet, but my favorites from each album go as such:

Leave a Whisper: Fly from the Inside
Us & Them: I Dare You
Sound of Madness: not sure yet, but Sound of Madness, Crow & the Butterfly, and If You Only Knew are the ones that jump out at me so far

maniacmat

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 20:16

LAW: Stranger Inside? Maybe Burning Bright.... tough one.
U&T: Begin Again... no contest
SOM: Not sure yet, but Call Me, Cry For Help, and Sin with a Grin are really good so far.

I love all there songs.

Some of the best are "Better Version" "No More Love" "Lost in The Crowd" "Fake" "Heroes" "Sound of Madness" "The Crow and the Butterfly"

:roll:

I just listened to the new cd and as of now my favorite would be cyanide

New album: Call me and Sounds of Madness
Leave a Whisper: All I Ever Wanted and Fly from the Inside
Us and Them: Definitely fake

45, LOST IN THE CROWD- LAW
I DARE YOU, HEROS, SAVE ME. LADY SO DIVINE- U&T
SOUND OF MADNESS, SECOND CHANCE, THE ENERGY- SOM

This is s a tough question...
LaW: 45 and Burning Bright
UaT: Save Me, Fake
SoM: Sound of madness and Cry for Help, but I haven't listened to this one enough yet.

chrisishot911

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 13:21

I Love all the songs in all the albums but ima have to say that 45 and save me is my favorite for the last 2 cds..and this cd after just finishin the cd is call me and second chance..actually all of them =)

My favorite tracks -

LAW: Fly From The Inside, 45 and In Memory. (Bnous Track: Simple Man)
U&T: Save Me, Begin Again, and I Dare You. (Bonus Track: Carried Away)
TSOM: Sin With A Grin, What A Shame, and Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide. (Bonus Track: Son Of Sam)

brandon_9010

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 15:25

Id have to say my favs are 45, Simple Man, Heroes, Beyond the Sun, Call Me, Sound of Madness, In Memory, and Stranger Inside

Thats a mixture from all three Albums. Another one of my favs that never made any of the albums are Carried Away, and Break. Check those out if you havent yet!!!

corey_oates

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 17:23

hey everybody,

i just wanted to say i'm pretty much in love with this new album. It is sick!

I'd have to say my favorite songs on it though are

Call me, Second Chance, What a shame and breaking inside.

I love the whole thing though but those ones are hits for sure

[quote="fenderguitars777"]LAW: In Memory
U&T: Begin Again
SOM: If You Only Knew[/quote]

uhhhhhh you read my mind completly!

c_m_chance_4178

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 18:13

Ok, well on the first two albums I absolutely love every song. I can't say that any of them are bad songs because i listen to everyone of them and enjoy everyone of them. I have gotten a urge to listen to prolly every single one of them individually at least once. But here are three from each that i think I listen to the most.

LAW: In Memory, 45, and Stranger Inside
U&T: I Dare You, Begin Again, and Fake

Now i have listened through the new album about two times total and have listen to a few select songs about 20 or 30 times lol. Before the album came out though i had listened to Devour like every day! I love Devour. But aside from that one, Sound of Madness grew on me really quick. Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide has actually played a number on me. Its kinda catchy. And then Braking Inside and What A Shame are starting to become some favorites.

And right now im listening to Call Me, and i kinda like the sound of this one so its got some potential too lol.

1whostolethesun

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 22:36

Leave a Whisper: Fly From the Inside and Lost in the Crowd
Us & Them: Heroes and Beyond the Sun
Sound of Madness: Devour and Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide

LAW: i just cant pick one or even five each one is special to me and i always have a differnte favorite based on the day every song on the album helped me deal with my life in its own way.

U and T: Shed some light and Some Day and Save Me

SOM: Second Chance, The Crow and the Butterfly, If only you knew, Breaking Inside and Call me (this is the primitive list more listens will probably make a few of these songs really become at the top)

hardygirl2xv1

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 22:47

I can never pick just one from a CD, I usually have two, a fast one and a slow one. With that said:

LAW: Better Version and Burning Bright
U&T: Shed Some Light and Begin Again
SoM: so far.... The Sound of Madness and If You Only Knew

Simple Man is in a category all on its own, it should be on all their CDs. :p

1whostolethesun

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 04:41

[quote]Simple Man is in a category all on its own, it should be on all their CDs. :p[/quote]

damn right... it doesn't matter how incredible their material is, Shinedown singing 'simple man' is just magic!

Leave A Whisper: Crying Out
Us & Them: Heroes or Fake
Sound of Madness: What A Shame or Second Chance

Others: Dirthouse and Break

So what are your favorite songs by Shinedown? Favorite of all time? Favorite from the new album?

My all times faves have to be 45, Burning Bright, Fly From the Inside and Save Me.

Some faves from the new album are Second Chance, What a Shame and maybe Breaking Inside. I really need to listen to it again to decide better. Haha.

comments

LAW: No more love and burning bright U&T: Shed some light and begin again SOM: If u only knew, What a shame, Call me, and Second Chance. Really all of them so far.

Stranger Inside from LAW is a great song.

Heroes from Us and Them.

I love Call me too. It has some great lyrics

I can't choose..don't make me choose...I'll have to think about this one

Law: In Memory
UAT: I Dare You
SOM: A few more listens will clear things up but, What A Shame, Breaking Inside or Second Chance

45, Lost in the Crowd especially live and acoustic

Heroes, Begin Again

What a Shame, Sin with a Grin

Save me, Duh :)
Shed Some Light
Someday
Second Chance
What A Shame
Fly From The Inside
No More Love(live)

LAW: In Memory, Burning Bright

U & T: Someday

TSOM: Sound of Madess

My favorits are "I dare you" "fake" And "Someday". and "Cyonide sweet tooth suicide" is my favorite of SOM

LAW: burning bright and 45

U&T: i dare you and save me

SOM: sound of madness and call me

My favorite songs from them would have to be,
Some day
Stranger Inside
Sound of Madness
The Crow & the Butterfly
and What a shame

Leave A Whisper: Crying Out
Us & Them: Heroes or Fake
Sound of Madness: What A Shame or Second Chance

Others: Dirthouse and Break

[quote]Simple Man is in a category all on its own, it should be on all their CDs. :p[/quote]

damn right... it doesn't matter how incredible their material is, Shinedown singing 'simple man' is just magic!

I can never pick just one from a CD, I usually have two, a fast one and a slow one. With that said:

LAW: Better Version and Burning Bright
U&T: Shed Some Light and Begin Again
SoM: so far.... The Sound of Madness and If You Only Knew

Simple Man is in a category all on its own, it should be on all their CDs. :p

LAW: i just cant pick one or even five each one is special to me and i always have a differnte favorite based on the day every song on the album helped me deal with my life in its own way.

U and T: Shed some light and Some Day and Save Me

SOM: Second Chance, The Crow and the Butterfly, If only you knew, Breaking Inside and Call me (this is the primitive list more listens will probably make a few of these songs really become at the top)

Leave a Whisper: Fly From the Inside and Lost in the Crowd
Us & Them: Heroes and Beyond the Sun
Sound of Madness: Devour and Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide

Ok, well on the first two albums I absolutely love every song. I can't say that any of them are bad songs because i listen to everyone of them and enjoy everyone of them. I have gotten a urge to listen to prolly every single one of them individually at least once. But here are three from each that i think I listen to the most.

LAW: In Memory, 45, and Stranger Inside
U&T: I Dare You, Begin Again, and Fake

Now i have listened through the new album about two times total and have listen to a few select songs about 20 or 30 times lol. Before the album came out though i had listened to Devour like every day! I love Devour. But aside from that one, Sound of Madness grew on me really quick. Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide has actually played a number on me. Its kinda catchy. And then Braking Inside and What A Shame are starting to become some favorites.

And right now im listening to Call Me, and i kinda like the sound of this one so its got some potential too lol.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]LAW: In Memory
U&T: Begin Again
SOM: If You Only Knew[/quote]

uhhhhhh you read my mind completly!

hey everybody,

i just wanted to say i'm pretty much in love with this new album. It is sick!

I'd have to say my favorite songs on it though are

Call me, Second Chance, What a shame and breaking inside.

I love the whole thing though but those ones are hits for sure

Id have to say my favs are 45, Simple Man, Heroes, Beyond the Sun, Call Me, Sound of Madness, In Memory, and Stranger Inside

Thats a mixture from all three Albums. Another one of my favs that never made any of the albums are Carried Away, and Break. Check those out if you havent yet!!!

My favorite tracks -

LAW: Fly From The Inside, 45 and In Memory. (Bnous Track: Simple Man)
U&T: Save Me, Begin Again, and I Dare You. (Bonus Track: Carried Away)
TSOM: Sin With A Grin, What A Shame, and Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide. (Bonus Track: Son Of Sam)

I Love all the songs in all the albums but ima have to say that 45 and save me is my favorite for the last 2 cds..and this cd after just finishin the cd is call me and second chance..actually all of them =)

This is s a tough question...
LaW: 45 and Burning Bright
UaT: Save Me, Fake
SoM: Sound of madness and Cry for Help, but I haven't listened to this one enough yet.

45, LOST IN THE CROWD- LAW
I DARE YOU, HEROS, SAVE ME. LADY SO DIVINE- U&T
SOUND OF MADNESS, SECOND CHANCE, THE ENERGY- SOM

New album: Call me and Sounds of Madness
Leave a Whisper: All I Ever Wanted and Fly from the Inside
Us and Them: Definitely fake

I just listened to the new cd and as of now my favorite would be cyanide

I love all there songs.

Some of the best are "Better Version" "No More Love" "Lost in The Crowd" "Fake" "Heroes" "Sound of Madness" "The Crow and the Butterfly"

:roll:

LAW: Stranger Inside? Maybe Burning Bright.... tough one.
U&T: Begin Again... no contest
SOM: Not sure yet, but Call Me, Cry For Help, and Sin with a Grin are really good so far.

they're all sweet, but my favorites from each album go as such:

Leave a Whisper: Fly from the Inside
Us & Them: I Dare You
Sound of Madness: not sure yet, but Sound of Madness, Crow & the Butterfly, and If You Only Knew are the ones that jump out at me so far

I'll do 3 from each, but I love them all except maybe 4 songs out of the 3 albums and even then, I like a bad Shinedown song better than what's considered good by any other band.

Leave a Whisper: Better Version, Fly from the Inside, Simple Man(I know it's a cover but it's better than the original)

Us and Them: Atmosphere, Shed Some Light, I Dare You

The Sound of Madness: Call Me, What a Shame, The Crow & The Butterfly

Begin Again, Left Out, Crying Out, Stanger Inside, Save Me, Some Day, Sound of Madness, Fly From The Inside, 45, I Dare You (and those are just the songs that describe me)

I once thought I could steal the sun from the sky. I did it. I took my source of warmness and light leaving me cold and dark. Now I stand on the inside and would die to get in.

Lost in the Crowd
Shed some Light
Second Chance

LAW: In Memory
SOM: What A Shame

Some Day and Sound Of Madness

LAW: Burning Bright
SOM: Call Me & Crow and The Butterfly

I guess I'll just pick one from each cd. "Stranger Inside" from Leave A Whisper, "I Dare You" from Us And them, and "Second Chance" from The Sound Of Madness.

I absolutely love Fly, Lady so Devine and Begin Again!

On SOM I love SOM and Breaking Inside. This will change daily though.

I would love to hear some unplugged one day. "An evening with Shinedown"; has a nice sound to it, don't ya think?

Strictly speaking new album, if I had to pick one, it would be the Title Track...otherwise, I pick ALL of them! :D There isnt one song I skip over. I think I have listened to this CD at least 20 times now. The entire thing is on constant repeat!

I gotta say the Sound of Madness is my favorite, but What a Shame is a very close second.

Son of Sam is quickly becoming one of my favorites on the new album. Along with Cry for Help, Sin with a Grin, and Sound of Madness.[/b]

my favs are Burning Bright , Heroes , Fake , Fly from the inside

from the new album my favs are Breaking Inside and What a shame

haven't had much of a chance to listen to the rest I heard those 2 and have been looping them for a while :P