DVD set

• DVD set
    dawnie

OK, so call me stupid for not already knowing this, but I just looked at the Somewhere in the Stratosphere DVD set and it says it is a CD and DVD set!! Wow! I was excited when it was just DVD's, but am super stoked to have CD's too! So, for anyone else who doesn't know it yet, the CD/DVD set is now available for preorder on Amazon.

Submitted by dawnie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Ya, I noticed the CD part too! That's pretty cool!!!! :D

tessarakt

Wed, 03/23/2011 - 23:40

cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait ...

Ummm is it just me or does the art work kinda look funky? Something that I wouldn't have expected to be the artwork for...I dunno.

erica881014

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 17:44

[quote="ryno32"]Ummm is it just me or does the art work kinda look funky? Something that I wouldn't have expected to be the artwork for...I dunno.[/quote]

i didn't expect that either.but i like it.it's bad ass and it i think it will catch peoples attention.

I do like it, a lot actually, but it isn't what I expected.

It's awesome, but I would have liked to see the "S" emblem in the design somewhere.

crueangel

Sat, 03/26/2011 - 20:16

[quote="jen_n_dave"]cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait ...[/quote]

menethermeneithermeneithermeneithermeneithermeneither..... :wink:

crueangel

Sat, 03/26/2011 - 20:24

BTW- Does anyone know if tey are going to offer a special DVD/T-shirt package fom the SD store? Even though I want to pre-order it from Amazon NOW I would love to be able to get a package deal. I missed out on the deals from the SOM CD/DVD/T-Shirt package deals, even though I was able to order more shirts around Christmas.

As for the artwork on Stratosphere, I like it- it would make a great tattoo! ;) LOL BUT I already have a SD tat planned.

From what Brent said in one of the chats, they were not going to offer it for pre-order on the website. As for the t-shirt...I don't know about that one.

OK, so call me stupid for not already knowing this, but I just looked at the Somewhere in the Stratosphere DVD set and it says it is a CD and DVD set!! Wow! I was excited when it was just DVD's, but am super stoked to have CD's too! So, for anyone else who doesn't know it yet, the CD/DVD set is now available for preorder on Amazon.

comments

From what Brent said in one of the chats, they were not going to offer it for pre-order on the website. As for the t-shirt...I don't know about that one.

BTW- Does anyone know if tey are going to offer a special DVD/T-shirt package fom the SD store? Even though I want to pre-order it from Amazon NOW I would love to be able to get a package deal. I missed out on the deals from the SOM CD/DVD/T-Shirt package deals, even though I was able to order more shirts around Christmas.

As for the artwork on Stratosphere, I like it- it would make a great tattoo! ;) LOL BUT I already have a SD tat planned.

[quote="jen_n_dave"]cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait ...[/quote]

menethermeneithermeneithermeneithermeneithermeneither..... :wink:

It's awesome, but I would have liked to see the "S" emblem in the design somewhere.

I do like it, a lot actually, but it isn't what I expected.

[quote="ryno32"]Ummm is it just me or does the art work kinda look funky? Something that I wouldn't have expected to be the artwork for...I dunno.[/quote]

i didn't expect that either.but i like it.it's bad ass and it i think it will catch peoples attention.

Ummm is it just me or does the art work kinda look funky? Something that I wouldn't have expected to be the artwork for...I dunno.

cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait ...

Ya, I noticed the CD part too! That's pretty cool!!!! :D