Bully preview on Amazon.com!

• Bully preview on Amazon.com!
    jmiske13

It's up, so what do you guys think? I'm not listening to it until I can buy the whole song :D . I will say the single cover looks pretty sweet and 4:01 is a good length for a song.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Sweet! Hopefully I can wait another 2 weeks to hear it. I think if I can make it until January 3rd, Bully will hold me over until the album gets released :D .

found my backup SDN membership! I second all opinions other than not listening to it. those 30 seconds are seared in my brain right now. I have no will power :D

It's like a record being on skip in your brain. AHHHHHHHHH I'm holding on to hope that maybe they'll release it to radio before the 3rd......

crazyquinn05

Tue, 12/20/2011 - 19:55

great. i was looking forward to listening to the preview after a long day at work and amazon took it down for some reason. the song is there but u cant preview it ):

AllAmericanDan1

Mon, 01/02/2012 - 23:11

It's available on iTunes now

[quote="allamericandan1"]It's available on iTunes now[/quote]

Thanks man! Wouldn't have known if I didn't get the "topic reply notification" email about your post.

I've got it (Yeah !!!!) It's good, but i've got my fingers crossed this is the single that the label wanted to release first !!!

amazon.com now has it for 99 cents

sdcomputers

Tue, 01/03/2012 - 04:13

only available in US
[size=24]
WTF[/size]

sinnerwithagrin

Wed, 01/04/2012 - 01:16

the only way i get to hear it right now is on youtube...wish i had some money right now. i don't even have 99cents to my name right now...lol I should be able to get it next week.

It's up, so what do you guys think? I'm not listening to it until I can buy the whole song :D . I will say the single cover looks pretty sweet and 4:01 is a good length for a song.

comments

the only way i get to hear it right now is on youtube...wish i had some money right now. i don't even have 99cents to my name right now...lol I should be able to get it next week.

[quote="sdcomputers"]only available in US
[size=24]
WTF[/size][/quote]

It's on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yqx0ZI3oDc

only available in US
[size=24]
WTF[/size]

amazon.com now has it for 99 cents

Bully released !!!!

I've got it (Yeah !!!!) It's good, but i've got my fingers crossed this is the single that the label wanted to release first !!!

[quote="allamericandan1"]It's available on iTunes now[/quote]

Thanks man! Wouldn't have known if I didn't get the "topic reply notification" email about your post.

It's available on iTunes now

great. i was looking forward to listening to the preview after a long day at work and amazon took it down for some reason. the song is there but u cant preview it ):

It's like a record being on skip in your brain. AHHHHHHHHH I'm holding on to hope that maybe they'll release it to radio before the 3rd......

found my backup SDN membership! I second all opinions other than not listening to it. those 30 seconds are seared in my brain right now. I have no will power :D

Sweet! Hopefully I can wait another 2 weeks to hear it. I think if I can make it until January 3rd, Bully will hold me over until the album gets released :D .