You guys sang to me!

• You guys sang to me!
    al11995

Hiim mallory, im 11 years old brent and zach sang to me at conneticut on Friday night it was "If you only knew" brent sang to me and zach came over and played guitar during "amaryllis" He gave me a pick it was at moheagon sun. by the way i met you after,Zach gave me another pick and barry said that i look like his niece in the meet and greet line.
    We were looking for a small tee shirt but they didnt have any and ill be coming to more of your concerts so make sure you stock up on the small tee shirts I like the purple one you guys are my favorite! eric was funny make sure you take care of that foot so you can jump around next time!next time ur in town i will take you to dinner well my dad will i cant drive =P both brent and zach said that they liked that i knew all of the words. Make sure you come to saratoga this summer for the uproar festival! because if you do ill be the first one to buy a ticket.
    We'll see you "I'll follow you' Mallory

Submitted by al11995 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

TwinSnake34

Fri, 05/10/2013 - 18:11

youre 11 years old? you have no Idea what the song means, and if you do i feel sorry for you. It remind me of how much I love my friends, and those who havent loved me back.

Even if u think you know what the song means most recording artists appreciate their fans interperiting music in there own way. some songs can mean different things for difforent people. it could mean a relationship friendship or a thing brent was thinking about when he wrote the song.Eather way i think its a beautifull song i enjoy it for what it is. And obviously brent appreciated the fact i knew the words and i was enjoying it along with him. P.S. and Amiryliss is a flower that grows in the desert with little water for no aparint reason.~Mallory!~

Hiim mallory, im 11 years old brent and zach sang to me at conneticut on Friday night it was "If you only knew" brent sang to me and zach came over and played guitar during "amaryllis" He gave me a pick it was at moheagon sun. by the way i met you after,Zach gave me another pick and barry said that i look like his niece in the meet and greet line.
We were looking for a small tee shirt but they didnt have any and ill be coming to more of your concerts so make sure you stock up on the small tee shirts I like the purple one you guys are my favorite! eric was funny make sure you take care of that foot so you can jump around next time!next time ur in town i will take you to dinner well my dad will i cant drive =P both brent and zach said that they liked that i knew all of the words. Make sure you come to saratoga this summer for the uproar festival! because if you do ill be the first one to buy a ticket.
We'll see you "I'll follow you' Mallory

comments

youre 11 years old? you have

youre 11 years old? you have no Idea what the song means, and if you do i feel sorry for you. It remind me of how much I love my friends, and those who havent loved me back.

Even if u think you know what

Even if u think you know what the song means most recording artists appreciate their fans interperiting music in there own way. some songs can mean different things for difforent people. it could mean a relationship friendship or a thing brent was thinking about when he wrote the song.Eather way i think its a beautifull song i enjoy it for what it is. And obviously brent appreciated the fact i knew the words and i was enjoying it along with him. P.S. and Amiryliss is a flower that grows in the desert with little water for no aparint reason.~Mallory!~

Aww, you're so sweet Mallory!

Aww, you're so sweet Mallory! It is very cool that you knew all the words. I hope I get to see them again soon too!

:) thank you :) if you live

:) thank you :) if you live in canada their gonna be there for like 3 months i think maybe more idk i hope u get to see them sometime.