WRONG ROW TIX SD MEET N GREET VIP PACKAGE AUG 28, TOLEDO OH

• WRONG ROW TIX SD MEET N GREET VIP PACKAGE AUG 28, TOLEDO OH
    nomorelove

Hi,
    I am SO BUMMED right now! On [u]May 15[/u] of this year, I purchased from the presale ticket sales via shinedownnation.com, (2) section C row A seats 11 & 12, this is FRONT ROW CENTER plus the VIP meet n greet package, each ticket costed $187.50.
    Today (Aug 21) the tickets came in the mail. WHAT I GOT was, ROW B, (seat numbers I am leaving out of this post) not row A, which is the MAIN reason why I decided to splurge for the tix. FRT ROW CENTER to see the best band alive today, how could I pass that up? Imagine how crushed I was to see this BS!
    I called aristarena.com to ask what was up. They said that the VENUE made a mistake and blocked out the [b]wrong tickets[/b] for the fanclub. HELLO, frt row SHOULD be for the fan club! They were nice enough to apologize, but the only thing that could be done was I could get my money back or go and sit in row B.
    I reluctantly choose to keep the tix, only because I have been looking fwd to this show ALL SUMMER.
    Can't help but feel baited n switched, dupped, etc. WTF!
    Pissed Off in Detroit,
    nomorelove~

Submitted by nomorelove on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Wow, that really sucks. I'm sorry. You are still right up there and will have a great time! I am going to the show this Thurs. is Chicago and it's general admission, so wish me luck!!!Have fun at your show! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:47

sorry to hear that there was a mix up. Shinedown won't dissapoint you though no matter where you are in the house they'll put on a show for you.

destiny453

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 13:39

Yeah that does suck...but remember it aint the bands fault....they will entertain you wherever you sit :D That is guaranteed :D

This is why venues shouldn't have seats. :?

destiny453

Sat, 08/29/2009 - 06:43

Agreed :)

Hi,
I am SO BUMMED right now! On [u]May 15[/u] of this year, I purchased from the presale ticket sales via shinedownnation.com, (2) section C row A seats 11 & 12, this is FRONT ROW CENTER plus the VIP meet n greet package, each ticket costed $187.50.
Today (Aug 21) the tickets came in the mail. WHAT I GOT was, ROW B, (seat numbers I am leaving out of this post) not row A, which is the MAIN reason why I decided to splurge for the tix. FRT ROW CENTER to see the best band alive today, how could I pass that up? Imagine how crushed I was to see this BS!
I called aristarena.com to ask what was up. They said that the VENUE made a mistake and blocked out the [b]wrong tickets[/b] for the fanclub. HELLO, frt row SHOULD be for the fan club! They were nice enough to apologize, but the only thing that could be done was I could get my money back or go and sit in row B.
I reluctantly choose to keep the tix, only because I have been looking fwd to this show ALL SUMMER.
Can't help but feel baited n switched, dupped, etc. WTF!
Pissed Off in Detroit,
nomorelove~

comments

Agreed :)

This is why venues shouldn't have seats. :?

Yeah that does suck...but remember it aint the bands fault....they will entertain you wherever you sit :D That is guaranteed :D

sorry to hear that there was a mix up. Shinedown won't dissapoint you though no matter where you are in the house they'll put on a show for you.

Wow, that really sucks. I'm sorry. You are still right up there and will have a great time! I am going to the show this Thurs. is Chicago and it's general admission, so wish me luck!!!Have fun at your show! :)