Who's your FAVE band member & why?

• Who's your FAVE band member & why?
    sarahrenney_101

I love Shinedown, they're my FAVORITE band. I want to know which band member and why they're your fave. :)

Submitted by sarahrenney_101 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I don't actually have a favourite band member, because their all just such nice guys, I met them in October and they are four of the nicest guys I have ever met: Brent is my liturally my role model, Eric is just totally insane (so I can relate), Zach is so sweet that you can't not love him, and Barry is just so freakin' cool ; and their all my heros. As well as nice they are, the most AWESOMEST guys in the world. I absolutely love them :)

I totally agree with you. They are all awesome guys. They are really easy to relate to and they aren't fake like most of the celebrity's nowadays. But I have the biggest crush on Brent, so on that level I guess you could say he is a favorite. :)

I love Shinedown, they're my FAVORITE band. I want to know which band member and why they're your fave. :)

comments

I don't actually have a

I don't actually have a favourite band member, because their all just such nice guys, I met them in October and they are four of the nicest guys I have ever met: Brent is my liturally my role model, Eric is just totally insane (so I can relate), Zach is so sweet that you can't not love him, and Barry is just so freakin' cool ; and their all my heros. As well as nice they are, the most AWESOMEST guys in the world. I absolutely love them :)

I totally agree with you.

I totally agree with you. They are all awesome guys. They are really easy to relate to and they aren't fake like most of the celebrity's nowadays. But I have the biggest crush on Brent, so on that level I guess you could say he is a favorite. :)