What's your favorite Shinedown story??

• What's your favorite Shinedown story??
    dawnie

Hey Shinedown Family....

With the guys off the road and workin' hard on a new album for us, I'm feeling nostalgic.  Anyone care to join me in reliving your favorite Shinedown moments?

Here's mine.... The Allegan, MI, show, Sept. 11 2010.  Me & my girlies drove 2 hours across Michigan to stand for hours in the rain and 4-inch deep mud, get puked on by the annoying drunk chick in front of us, to hear a great concert.  This was the my first time really close to the stage and we all had an awesome time, mud and all!  Brent sang beautifully (of course) and they looked like they were all having an incredible time up there.  Brent called for a moment of silence in honor of 9/11 and gave some love to the soldiers (national guard?) doing security duty at the show.   So, if I ever needed a test of whether I really love this band or not, I think the fact that I would do it all over again in a second despite the mud, rain, puke, and ruining a pair of shoes qualifies!!  Especially since I'm a little bit of a princess and would never tolerate these conditions under any other circumstances. 

Your turn!

Submitted by dawnie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hey Shinedown Family....

With the guys off the road and workin' hard on a new album for us, I'm feeling nostalgic.  Anyone care to join me in reliving your favorite Shinedown moments?

Here's mine.... The Allegan, MI, show, Sept. 11 2010.  Me & my girlies drove 2 hours across Michigan to stand for hours in the rain and 4-inch deep mud, get puked on by the annoying drunk chick in front of us, to hear a great concert.  This was the my first time really close to the stage and we all had an awesome time, mud and all!  Brent sang beautifully (of course) and they looked like they were all having an incredible time up there.  Brent called for a moment of silence in honor of 9/11 and gave some love to the soldiers (national guard?) doing security duty at the show.   So, if I ever needed a test of whether I really love this band or not, I think the fact that I would do it all over again in a second despite the mud, rain, puke, and ruining a pair of shoes qualifies!!  Especially since I'm a little bit of a princess and would never tolerate these conditions under any other circumstances. 

Your turn!

comments