What has shinedown's music meant to you?

• What has shinedown's music meant to you?
    tatpiercedblkbbw

I wanted to know what shinedown's music has meant to you guys, fans like myself.

I had the worst few years of my life, lost my vision, lost so called friends while I recovered and gained the vision back in one eye, my mom passed away last year, gainged alot of weight after her death, but through all of it, I had the amazing lyrics, brents voice, emotional, strong, songs that helped me get through those rough nights, help me do 5 more minutes on the treadmill, brighten my day with awe inspiring music.

Thats my story, what about you?

Submitted by tatpiercedblkbbw on
Forum category
Is pro
No

tatpiercedblkbbw

Mon, 06/18/2012 - 00:11

Thank you all for resp9onding! And thank you for your kind words, I am also happy I have one good eye so I can go and see Shinedown anytime they come to my area!!

I am honored to be a fan of shinedown and happy that we all have thisoutlet to vent, to enjoy th emusic, the concerts, that enrich our lives. God I sound so hokey sometimes, but I look at life as a gift, and every day special, and I have awesome bands like shinedown, 7dust, Killswitch, to help you through every day.. Is that too cheezy??

simplybitchin

Mon, 06/18/2012 - 21:19

it saved my life ==the past 2 albums related to so many things going on with my family!!! keep writing so i can keep living!
See you in mt pleasant michigan!! Thank you with all my heart

tatpiercedblkbbw

Fri, 06/22/2012 - 23:42

Thanks you guys for all of your responses. I knew they had affected my life greatly and I wanted to hear everyone elses story as well!

tatpiercedblkbbw

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 17:49

Anyone else want tocomment on what Shinedown's music has meant to them? Would love to hear your experiences! Don't be shy!

MissGiggles

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 18:32

shinedowns music is very very inspiring to me, it keeps me going through very tough times im having , gets me through bad days and very bad days.
im glad you got your sight back :)

tatpiercedblkbbw

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 19:32

Thanks so much! I am just happy I have one still! Thanks for telling us how you feel about Shinedown. I know exactly how you feel, my friends often call me a dork when they asked me what cheered me up and I'll say I was listening to this Shinedown song, and they groan and laugh.. its all good, they always make it better!

tatpiercedblkbbw

Thu, 07/05/2012 - 17:23

Wow, that is amazing. I hope you never give up and your child knows what great lengths you are going to to through to be an integral partof his/her life.

Its truly amazing what a band and their music can do, isn't it?

tatpiercedblkbbw

Tue, 07/10/2012 - 16:17

I was listening to the music the other day, and its funny how to me it seems as if they are like friends, some of the songs you arelike man you so get me, you know what I'm feeling, its cool to have someone who has been where I've been, orunderstands what I'm goingthrough and commiserates with me. Anyone know what I mean?

I wanted to know what shinedown's music has meant to you guys, fans like myself.

I had the worst few years of my life, lost my vision, lost so called friends while I recovered and gained the vision back in one eye, my mom passed away last year, gainged alot of weight after her death, but through all of it, I had the amazing lyrics, brents voice, emotional, strong, songs that helped me get through those rough nights, help me do 5 more minutes on the treadmill, brighten my day with awe inspiring music.

Thats my story, what about you?

comments

I was listening to the music

I was listening to the music the other day, and its funny how to me it seems as if they are like friends, some of the songs you arelike man you so get me, you know what I'm feeling, its cool to have someone who has been where I've been, orunderstands what I'm goingthrough and commiserates with me. Anyone know what I mean?

Wow, that is amazing. I hope

Wow, that is amazing. I hope you never give up and your child knows what great lengths you are going to to through to be an integral partof his/her life.

Its truly amazing what a band and their music can do, isn't it?

Thanks so much! I am just

Thanks so much! I am just happy I have one still! Thanks for telling us how you feel about Shinedown. I know exactly how you feel, my friends often call me a dork when they asked me what cheered me up and I'll say I was listening to this Shinedown song, and they groan and laugh.. its all good, they always make it better!

shinedowns music is very very

shinedowns music is very very inspiring to me, it keeps me going through very tough times im having , gets me through bad days and very bad days.
im glad you got your sight back :)

Anyone else want tocomment on

Anyone else want tocomment on what Shinedown's music has meant to them? Would love to hear your experiences! Don't be shy!

Thanks you guys for all of

Thanks you guys for all of your responses. I knew they had affected my life greatly and I wanted to hear everyone elses story as well!

it saved my life ==the past 2

it saved my life ==the past 2 albums related to so many things going on with my family!!! keep writing so i can keep living!
See you in mt pleasant michigan!! Thank you with all my heart

Thank you all for resp9onding

Thank you all for resp9onding! And thank you for your kind words, I am also happy I have one good eye so I can go and see Shinedown anytime they come to my area!!

I am honored to be a fan of shinedown and happy that we all have thisoutlet to vent, to enjoy th emusic, the concerts, that enrich our lives. God I sound so hokey sometimes, but I look at life as a gift, and every day special, and I have awesome bands like shinedown, 7dust, Killswitch, to help you through every day.. Is that too cheezy??