What do you think the best song by Shinedown is?

• What do you think the best song by Shinedown is?
    emily99

Personally, I think that unity is Shinedown's best song, with bully being a very close second. I think that every school should have bully be the song to the school. But then again, what song by them isn't AMAZING!?

Submitted by emily99 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

honeybear

Tue, 08/07/2012 - 19:33

So True Emily!!! What song by them isn't AMAZING but a few Favorites of mine are "Lost in the crowd","Sound of Madness","Save Me" & errrr....whats the use~~ I could go on like this forever :)

lovebug79

Wed, 08/08/2012 - 18:19

Unity is a great song but i have to say Through the Ghost is my most favorite song next to Call Me. However all their songs are fantastic.

Personally, I think that unity is Shinedown's best song, with bully being a very close second. I think that every school should have bully be the song to the school. But then again, what song by them isn't AMAZING!?

comments

i also like unity. not only

i also like unity. not only can shinedown sing it, but Jesus can. he will not leave us behind.

Unity is a great song but i

Unity is a great song but i have to say Through the Ghost is my most favorite song next to Call Me. However all their songs are fantastic.

So True Emily!!! What song by

So True Emily!!! What song by them isn't AMAZING but a few Favorites of mine are "Lost in the crowd","Sound of Madness","Save Me" & errrr....whats the use~~ I could go on like this forever :)