We Have To Choose Between Early Entry and Meet and Greet?!?!

• We Have To Choose Between Early Entry and Meet and Greet?!?!
    cody515

I saw some other people commenting about this situation, and was hoping maybe by starting a feed about it we could maybe get something done.  The VIP packages advertised early entry AND a Meet and Greet.. not pick one.  So you either get to watch the show up close and not meet them, or watch it behind hundreds of people who paid GA costs and get to meet them.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to meet the band, but I was also really looking forward to being in the front when the show is going on.  I'm really hoping they'll have like a section chained off till we get in there or something but I doubt that.  Anyone know who we can send our complaints to/who we could contact to fix this?

Submitted by cody515 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I saw some other people commenting about this situation, and was hoping maybe by starting a feed about it we could maybe get something done.  The VIP packages advertised early entry AND a Meet and Greet.. not pick one.  So you either get to watch the show up close and not meet them, or watch it behind hundreds of people who paid GA costs and get to meet them.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to meet the band, but I was also really looking forward to being in the front when the show is going on.  I'm really hoping they'll have like a section chained off till we get in there or something but I doubt that.  Anyone know who we can send our complaints to/who we could contact to fix this?

comments