VIP Meet and Greet Times

• VIP Meet and Greet Times
    jessikka76

Hi all..meeting the band Friday- yay!
    However we do not get a time until we pick up tix at the venue. Has anyone been to the meet and greet already? If someone has and could post the time that would be helpful.

thanks in advance!!!

Jess

Submitted by jessikka76 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I am meeting them in Sept. I bought a VIP package through Live nation. I sure would like to know also. I think they were suppose to send an email out. I was hoping it would be on that.

We are going to the one Friday as well :) I was told we were supposed to be emailed an itinerary about 5 days beforehand so we would know what time etc. It is an all-day festival. Would suck if you got there too late. I haven't received my email as of yet, nor have I received any of the items that are supposed to come with the VIP pkg.

Hi all..meeting the band Friday- yay!
However we do not get a time until we pick up tix at the venue. Has anyone been to the meet and greet already? If someone has and could post the time that would be helpful.

thanks in advance!!!

Jess

comments

We are going to the one

We are going to the one Friday as well :) I was told we were supposed to be emailed an itinerary about 5 days beforehand so we would know what time etc. It is an all-day festival. Would suck if you got there too late. I haven't received my email as of yet, nor have I received any of the items that are supposed to come with the VIP pkg.

I am meeting them in Sept. I

I am meeting them in Sept. I bought a VIP package through Live nation. I sure would like to know also. I think they were suppose to send an email out. I was hoping it would be on that.