Uproar Set List???

• Uproar Set List???
    jessikka76

Ok I am always on the fence about wanting to know before I get there.....but I wanna know!!1

Anyone who has been to an Uproar show already PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the set list!!!1

:-)

Also SOOOO happy to see tank tops in the new merchandise- LOVE THAT!!!!!

Jess

Submitted by jessikka76 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

yes yes yes please need that set list. cant friigin wait for the show Tampa sep 13. cant come any faster. goin to be my ninth time seein the SD boys.

set list-
1 sound of madness
2 diamond eyes
3 enemies
4 if you only knew
5 i'll follow you
6 devour
7 nowhere kids
8 the crow & the butterfly
9 unity
10 amarylis
11 adrenaline
12 45
encore
13 bully
14 simple man

Beginning tomorrow, time will be adjusted for longer sets due to Papa Roach not playing. I wonder what songs they will add...

Ok I am always on the fence about wanting to know before I get there.....but I wanna know!!1

Anyone who has been to an Uproar show already PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the set list!!!1

:-)

Also SOOOO happy to see tank tops in the new merchandise- LOVE THAT!!!!!

Jess

comments

You can go to setlist.fm and

You can go to setlist.fm and see setlists from past shows for almost every band. Its a great site.

they added second chance &

they added second chance & fly from the inside

Beginning tomorrow, time will

Beginning tomorrow, time will be adjusted for longer sets due to Papa Roach not playing. I wonder what songs they will add...

Yay thanks soooo much!!

Yay thanks soooo much!!

set list-

set list-
1 sound of madness
2 diamond eyes
3 enemies
4 if you only knew
5 i'll follow you
6 devour
7 nowhere kids
8 the crow & the butterfly
9 unity
10 amarylis
11 adrenaline
12 45
encore
13 bully
14 simple man

yes yes yes please need that

yes yes yes please need that set list. cant friigin wait for the show Tampa sep 13. cant come any faster. goin to be my ninth time seein the SD boys.