Upcoming Chicago House of Blues Show May 16th 2012

• Upcoming Chicago House of Blues Show May 16th 2012
    davidv

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I was at the Milwaukee WI show last night 4/13 and i was 5 rows from the stage. I have been to 7 shinedown shows last night being the 8th one. They are hands down my favorite band ever. All the shows and i have not had a chance to get a meet and greet. I would like to know if anyone has any information on meet and greets for their upcoming chicago show?? I appreciate any help. They have saved me and given me hope with their powerful music and the message they give us about life. ITS never to late. I hope to meet them soon
    Thanks
    David

Submitted by davidv on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I was at the Milwaukee WI show last night 4/13 and i was 5 rows from the stage. I have been to 7 shinedown shows last night being the 8th one. They are hands down my favorite band ever. All the shows and i have not had a chance to get a meet and greet. I would like to know if anyone has any information on meet and greets for their upcoming chicago show?? I appreciate any help. They have saved me and given me hope with their powerful music and the message they give us about life. ITS never to late. I hope to meet them soon
Thanks
David

comments