Tulsa, OK Dec. 6th. I just got home from the show.

• Tulsa, OK Dec. 6th. I just got home from the show.
    JacquiMac

I just left the Shinedown show in Tulsa, OK. I need to find a way to thank Brent for the way he changed my life tonight. I was sitting in the second row directly in front of Brent tonight. As he discussed and performed the song "Save Me," I broke down. I began crying and did not stop for 2 more songs. It was then I admitted to myself that my "fun" was an addiction, the same addiction I resent my mother for. When I got home tonight, I flushed everything I had and began asking all my friend's and family for help. I would really like for him to know how he saved me tonight.

Submitted by JacquiMac on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I just left the Shinedown show in Tulsa, OK. I need to find a way to thank Brent for the way he changed my life tonight. I was sitting in the second row directly in front of Brent tonight. As he discussed and performed the song "Save Me," I broke down. I began crying and did not stop for 2 more songs. It was then I admitted to myself that my "fun" was an addiction, the same addiction I resent my mother for. When I got home tonight, I flushed everything I had and began asking all my friend's and family for help. I would really like for him to know how he saved me tonight.

comments