Thought I'd share this

• Thought I'd share this
    ARomaine

So today I was at our local mall to buy some stuff for my sister's wedding and I'm waiting for Matt to meet me, and I totally run into Mark Sanchez there. For those who are football challenged, he's the QB for the NY Jets. I didn't say anything to him because I was more pondering why a famous QB would be shopping at my mall? It definitely was cool though and kinda made my day, hehe.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Fri, 10/08/2010 - 19:12

Cool. I just told my brother cuz he is a big jets fan. He's very jealous of you and wonders why you didnt say anything (not that he woulda since hes really shy) =)

inked4life

Fri, 10/08/2010 - 19:41

I think in any situation I would be starstruck and not say anything. I would just be like holy cow, that is (insert famous person here).

A lot of people wanted to know why i didnt say anything, but part of me could tell he was trying to stay low key and was just trying to shop. I would have felt awkward going up to him. But i can say he was very tall!

inked4life

Sat, 10/09/2010 - 02:47

At the cracker barrel my sister works at, they have a lot of famous people come through and you can tell who is trying to be low profile and who isn't. There is another place, can't remember what the name of it is, but it is a steakhouse, and every time I have gone, there is someone famous usually from the music business there eating.

That's cool. If nothing else, it makes your day interesting.

So today I was at our local mall to buy some stuff for my sister's wedding and I'm waiting for Matt to meet me, and I totally run into Mark Sanchez there. For those who are football challenged, he's the QB for the NY Jets. I didn't say anything to him because I was more pondering why a famous QB would be shopping at my mall? It definitely was cool though and kinda made my day, hehe.

comments

That's cool. If nothing else, it makes your day interesting.

At the cracker barrel my sister works at, they have a lot of famous people come through and you can tell who is trying to be low profile and who isn't. There is another place, can't remember what the name of it is, but it is a steakhouse, and every time I have gone, there is someone famous usually from the music business there eating.

A lot of people wanted to know why i didnt say anything, but part of me could tell he was trying to stay low key and was just trying to shop. I would have felt awkward going up to him. But i can say he was very tall!

I think in any situation I would be starstruck and not say anything. I would just be like holy cow, that is (insert famous person here).

Cool. I just told my brother cuz he is a big jets fan. He's very jealous of you and wonders why you didnt say anything (not that he woulda since hes really shy) =)