Shinedown Song Wars #10: Junkies For Fame vs. Son Of Sam

• Shinedown Song Wars #10: Junkies For Fame vs. Son Of Sam
    jmiske13

It's been awhile since I did one of these, but here ya go. I voted Junkies For Fame.

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Junkies was the first song I heard off the record, from the acoustic video with just Brent and Jasin. I was ticked when it didn't make the initial cut for the record!

[quote="jdx123"]Junkies was the first song I heard off the record, from the acoustic video with just Brent and Jasin. I was ticked when it didn't make the initial cut for the record![/quote]

Ya the acoustic performances of Junkies and The Crow and The Butterfly from that show were epic. I still think those versions were better than the ones on the album.

I love both songs but i love junkies just a little bit more. It's my ringtone :)

honeybear

Mon, 09/19/2011 - 00:06

Junkies for Fame! Cool song,Really cool title :!:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/23/2011 - 16:54

love that song junkies for fame. it's awesome.

It's been awhile since I did one of these, but here ya go. I voted Junkies For Fame.

comments

love that song junkies for fame. it's awesome.

Junkies for Fame! Cool song,Really cool title :!:

I love both songs but i love junkies just a little bit more. It's my ringtone :)

[quote="jdx123"]Junkies was the first song I heard off the record, from the acoustic video with just Brent and Jasin. I was ticked when it didn't make the initial cut for the record![/quote]

Ya the acoustic performances of Junkies and The Crow and The Butterfly from that show were epic. I still think those versions were better than the ones on the album.

Junkies was the first song I heard off the record, from the acoustic video with just Brent and Jasin. I was ticked when it didn't make the initial cut for the record!