SHINEDOWN show in camden nj

• SHINEDOWN show in camden nj
    peteypnhd

i must say that this is the second time i have seen them perform live. the first was in the house of blues,i did a meet and greet,haha. i have been a local piano/bassist in music for 47 years. these are one of those groups that will stand the test of time. i can no longer go to the shows because i cant walk any more,and everyone knows the best spot is at the front of the stage.not being able to stand. i just want to say thanks for the great songs and making all the fans a part of it,great songs and fantastic words live for ever. keep on rockin and ill keep listneing. vour ever litening friend. peteypnhd@comcast.net

Submitted by peteypnhd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

i must say that this is the second time i have seen them perform live. the first was in the house of blues,i did a meet and greet,haha. i have been a local piano/bassist in music for 47 years. these are one of those groups that will stand the test of time. i can no longer go to the shows because i cant walk any more,and everyone knows the best spot is at the front of the stage.not being able to stand. i just want to say thanks for the great songs and making all the fans a part of it,great songs and fantastic words live for ever. keep on rockin and ill keep listneing. vour ever litening friend. peteypnhd@comcast.net

comments