Shinedown Share Topic Disappeared???

• Shinedown Share Topic Disappeared???
    mcj48

Gee, where did the Shinedown Share contest issue thread go to? Oh, that's it -  '++' - that someone edited for Mary. Wonder why that was?

There have been great issues since they started awarding click points again. Now, every day, literally, there are different rules for different players. Some days you get the points, others don't. Some days, you don't get the points, others do. Some days, some get all the points.

And these points are above and beyond what the rules state. Mary has tried to work with Thingfo, but as a business the size they are, I am appalled at their response.

According to Thingfo, we have reached our maximum limits. No kidding... but what about the above and beyond points being awarded? If so, why are there higher limits for some than others? Why does it vary day to day? Why aren't all the rules of the game working? According to the rules, points are awarded for Foursquare Checkins......that absolutely does not work....among many others in the rules.

What government agency would oversee a contest such as this? The FCC? The Attorney General?

It does cross state lines. Considering someone at Thingfo is making a ton of money, it is not a charity case.

Thingfo runs these contests for many high profile businesses. I wonder if they pull the same thing with them? I wonder if they are already being investigated by a federal agency?

Submitted by mcj48 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Gee, where did the Shinedown Share contest issue thread go to? Oh, that's it -  '++' - that someone edited for Mary. Wonder why that was?

There have been great issues since they started awarding click points again. Now, every day, literally, there are different rules for different players. Some days you get the points, others don't. Some days, you don't get the points, others do. Some days, some get all the points.

And these points are above and beyond what the rules state. Mary has tried to work with Thingfo, but as a business the size they are, I am appalled at their response.

According to Thingfo, we have reached our maximum limits. No kidding... but what about the above and beyond points being awarded? If so, why are there higher limits for some than others? Why does it vary day to day? Why aren't all the rules of the game working? According to the rules, points are awarded for Foursquare Checkins......that absolutely does not work....among many others in the rules.

What government agency would oversee a contest such as this? The FCC? The Attorney General?

It does cross state lines. Considering someone at Thingfo is making a ton of money, it is not a charity case.

Thingfo runs these contests for many high profile businesses. I wonder if they pull the same thing with them? I wonder if they are already being investigated by a federal agency?

comments