Shinedown in Poland!!! In October!

• Shinedown in Poland!!! In October!
    LadyMariola

Hello my shiney friends!

Today on Twitter Shinedown wrote that in October come to Poland! I'm so happy! Hope all Polish Shinedown's fans are too... :)))

Greetings from Poland!

Submitted by LadyMariola on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Jeszcze nie wiadomo. Chłopaki wczoraj rzucili hasłem na Twitterze, że przyjadą do Polski w październiku. Myślę, że trzeba będzie trochę poczekać na terminy i miasta. Teraz skupiają uwagę na amerykańskiej trasie. Przed nimi już pod koniec czerwca Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival i dalszy ciąg trasy promującej Amarylis w Stanach.

Musimy uzbroić się w cierpliwość. :)))

Izabela
Jestem z Lublina.
Założyłam specjalnie nowy wątek (kto i skąd jedzie na koncert Shinedown), aby ludzie pisali skąd są. Przy okazji mogliby się umówić, że pojadą razem. Choć wątpię, aby na tej stronie było wielu polskich fanów.

honeybear

Thu, 10/04/2012 - 16:10

Have a Wonderful & Rockin time at the show Sis! I lost my freaking mind at the show as it was Totally BAD@SS :)))))Shinedown is beyond Amazing & when they were signing Autographs I was able to get myself about a foot from the signing table \0/ To get in the Autograph line one was required to buy a CD there (bringing ones own was not allowed) & I already did buy "Amaryllis" when it first came out :/ but I was very tempted to buy another on the spot :) but I was so close to the table as it was & at one point when some fans moved out of the way of the table I yelled over to them how much I Love them & Zach looked up & gave me a Smile & a Wave *Faint* but luckily I have autographs already on the "Amaryllis" Poster that came with my CD Deluxe pre-sale Pkg. Godsmack was Amazing as well!! Really Rocked my World & surprised me as to how truly good that they were (nice surprise) & i would see them again in a Heartbeat!! Preferably WITH Shinedown again as I am already longing for more!!! This is the Biggest problem of seeing Shinedown~~You are left wanting more,more,MORE!!!!! A night that I will never forget & I know that it will be the same for you ~The Thrill of a lifetime!! Have a Blast my Dear Sis & Rock your @SS OFF!!! Best Wishes from U.S.A. & Robin \\m//(-_-)\\m//

Wow! Thanks Robin for the beautiful relation. I see you had very great time. I hope that mine will be fantastic in the same way. I can't wait. Still 14 days to the Shinedown's concert. I'm very excited.
All the best from me for you and your family.
Stay rock! Mariola :)))

Hello my shiney friends!

Today on Twitter Shinedown wrote that in October come to Poland! I'm so happy! Hope all Polish Shinedown's fans are too... :)))

Greetings from Poland!

comments

Wow! Only 3 days to Shinedown

Wow! Only 3 days to Shinedown concert in Poland. I'm so excited can't wait!!!

Wow! Thanks Robin for the

Wow! Thanks Robin for the beautiful relation. I see you had very great time. I hope that mine will be fantastic in the same way. I can't wait. Still 14 days to the Shinedown's concert. I'm very excited.
All the best from me for you and your family.
Stay rock! Mariola :)))

Have a Wonderful & Rockin

Have a Wonderful & Rockin time at the show Sis! I lost my freaking mind at the show as it was Totally BAD@SS :)))))Shinedown is beyond Amazing & when they were signing Autographs I was able to get myself about a foot from the signing table \0/ To get in the Autograph line one was required to buy a CD there (bringing ones own was not allowed) & I already did buy "Amaryllis" when it first came out :/ but I was very tempted to buy another on the spot :) but I was so close to the table as it was & at one point when some fans moved out of the way of the table I yelled over to them how much I Love them & Zach looked up & gave me a Smile & a Wave *Faint* but luckily I have autographs already on the "Amaryllis" Poster that came with my CD Deluxe pre-sale Pkg. Godsmack was Amazing as well!! Really Rocked my World & surprised me as to how truly good that they were (nice surprise) & i would see them again in a Heartbeat!! Preferably WITH Shinedown again as I am already longing for more!!! This is the Biggest problem of seeing Shinedown~~You are left wanting more,more,MORE!!!!! A night that I will never forget & I know that it will be the same for you ~The Thrill of a lifetime!! Have a Blast my Dear Sis & Rock your @SS OFF!!! Best Wishes from U.S.A. & Robin \\m//(-_-)\\m//

Izabela

Izabela
Jestem z Lublina.
Założyłam specjalnie nowy wątek (kto i skąd jedzie na koncert Shinedown), aby ludzie pisali skąd są. Przy okazji mogliby się umówić, że pojadą razem. Choć wątpię, aby na tej stronie było wielu polskich fanów.

Oczywiście JA!!! Już się nie

Oczywiście JA!!! Już się nie mogę doczekać. Jeszcze tylko 2 tygodnie. :)))

Thank you very much my friend

Thank you very much my friend! ... I know! They are the best!
OMG! I can't wait!:)))

well I'm glad u r finally

well I'm glad u r finally going to be able to see a show.You will have a blast.

Jeszcze nie wiadomo. Chłopaki

Jeszcze nie wiadomo. Chłopaki wczoraj rzucili hasłem na Twitterze, że przyjadą do Polski w październiku. Myślę, że trzeba będzie trochę poczekać na terminy i miasta. Teraz skupiają uwagę na amerykańskiej trasie. Przed nimi już pod koniec czerwca Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival i dalszy ciąg trasy promującej Amarylis w Stanach.

Musimy uzbroić się w cierpliwość. :)))