Shinedown opening for Nickelback, please, never again!

• Shinedown opening for Nickelback, please, never again!
    chrisgales

I went to the Allstate show in Rosemont, IL and, of course, Shinedown was absolutely amazing!  The positive energy they put out is absolutely inspiring!  I just have to beg them to never again tour with Nickelback!  Don't know if other fans had a similar experience but I was completely let down by the crowd around me.  I have been to all of Shinedown's Chicago shows in the past couple of years and plan on attending the State Fair in August and Northerly Island!  I also did a meet and greet last year and the guys were genuine, great really!  The audience has always been awesome to rock with and I have had a great time.  I will be gentle when I say that Nickelback fans suck!  I can't believe the amount of pushing, shoving, and arguments that went on around me.  The vibe was just awful.  Besides the vulgar people I passed making my way to my spot, by the stage by the way, I waiting outside in the cold be get that spot, Nickelback themselves were just awful!  They don't have an ounce of talent and don't belong on the stage with Shinedown!  Left early as you might guess.  On the bright side, Breaking Benjamin rocked too.  I would love to see them with Shinedown again.  Sorry about the whining but it has to be said.  Don't think I could handle another show like that!  See you again in a few months!  

Submitted by chrisgales on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 15:27

I went to the Allstate show in Rosemont, IL and, of course, Shinedown was absolutely amazing!  The positive energy they put out is absolutely inspiring!  I just have to beg them to never again tour with Nickelback!  Don't know if other fans had a similar experience but I was completely let down by the crowd around me.  I have been to all of Shinedown's Chicago shows in the past couple of years and plan on attending the State Fair in August and Northerly Island!  I also did a meet and greet last year and the guys were genuine, great really!  The audience has always been awesome to rock with and I have had a great time.  I will be gentle when I say that Nickelback fans suck!  I can't believe the amount of pushing, shoving, and arguments that went on around me.  The vibe was just awful.  Besides the vulgar people I passed making my way to my spot, by the stage by the way, I waiting outside in the cold be get that spot, Nickelback themselves were just awful!  They don't have an ounce of talent and don't belong on the stage with Shinedown!  Left early as you might guess.  On the bright side, Breaking Benjamin rocked too.  I would love to see them with Shinedown again.  Sorry about the whining but it has to be said.  Don't think I could handle another show like that!  See you again in a few months!  

comments