Is Shinedown Nation membership useless?

• Is Shinedown Nation membership useless?
    Darhoon

I just found out from Ticketmaster that a Shinedown show in GA in May is half way sold out. All the great seats are gone! Yet Shinedown Nation hasn't mentioned any May concerts. So, the general public has better access to upcoming concerts than Shinedown Nation members. WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING A FAN CLUB MEMBER? Shinedown is my favorite band and I've been to 6 of their shows, taking different friends with me each time. I'll remain a fan, but I don't see any point in renewing  in the fan club ever again. 

Submitted by Darhoon on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I just found out from Ticketmaster that a Shinedown show in GA in May is half way sold out. All the great seats are gone! Yet Shinedown Nation hasn't mentioned any May concerts. So, the general public has better access to upcoming concerts than Shinedown Nation members. WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING A FAN CLUB MEMBER? Shinedown is my favorite band and I've been to 6 of their shows, taking different friends with me each time. I'll remain a fan, but I don't see any point in renewing  in the fan club ever again. 

comments