Shinedown Nation FAQ

• Shinedown Nation FAQ
    Site Factory admin

I was already a member of the old Shinedown Nation, how do I access the new site?

Unlike the old Shinedown Nation, you no longer need a username to login to the site.  Now, all you need to do is use the email address you submitted when purchasing your membership.  We did our best to send out an email letting all the old members of Shinedown Nation, but if it didn't get to you, we can help.

Go to Shinedown.com and click the "Sign In" link at the top of the page.  To login, use the email address and password that you used on the old Shinedown Nation site.  For security purposes, once you are logged in, you will be asked to change your password to a new one.  Please remember that you will need to update your password on both Shinedown.com and your member page on Shinedown Nation.

If you are still unable to access your account, please email memberships@shinedownnation.com

I purchased my membership to Shinedown Nation in the last 24 hours, but still haven't received an email with instructions...

If this is you, we have one more question.  Were you already a member of Shinedown.com before purchasing your membership?

If you were already a member of the Shinedown.com site, paid for a membership, and still haven't received an email with your login instructions, please email memberships@shinedownnation.com for assistance.

If you just purchased a membership to Shinedown Nation and weren't a registered user on Shinedown.com, head on over to the site and sign up.  Make sure to use the same email and password you used when registering and paying for your Shinedown Nation membership, as your login info for the site.  After creating your profile on the main site, you should be able to access exclusive Shinedown Nation content across the site.  If not, please email memberships@shinedownnation.com for assistance

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I was already a member of the old Shinedown Nation, how do I access the new site?

Unlike the old Shinedown Nation, you no longer need a username to login to the site.  Now, all you need to do is use the email address you submitted when purchasing your membership.  We did our best to send out an email letting all the old members of Shinedown Nation, but if it didn't get to you, we can help.

Go to Shinedown.com and click the "Sign In" link at the top of the page.  To login, use the email address and password that you used on the old Shinedown Nation site.  For security purposes, once you are logged in, you will be asked to change your password to a new one.  Please remember that you will need to update your password on both Shinedown.com and your member page on Shinedown Nation.

If you are still unable to access your account, please email memberships@shinedownnation.com

I purchased my membership to Shinedown Nation in the last 24 hours, but still haven't received an email with instructions...

If this is you, we have one more question.  Were you already a member of Shinedown.com before purchasing your membership?

If you were already a member of the Shinedown.com site, paid for a membership, and still haven't received an email with your login instructions, please email memberships@shinedownnation.com for assistance.

If you just purchased a membership to Shinedown Nation and weren't a registered user on Shinedown.com, head on over to the site and sign up.  Make sure to use the same email and password you used when registering and paying for your Shinedown Nation membership, as your login info for the site.  After creating your profile on the main site, you should be able to access exclusive Shinedown Nation content across the site.  If not, please email memberships@shinedownnation.com for assistance

comments