Shinedown in Kansas City-BEST Concert Ever!!!!

• Shinedown in Kansas City-BEST Concert Ever!!!!
    Missy Elm

I was fortunate enough to see Shinedown's acoustic show at the Midland Theatre in my hometown of Kansas City. It was absolutely amazing. Best concert that I have ever been to. I felt a kinship with the whole band and the audience. The concert brought out alot of emotions from fist pumping to tears. I will forever remember this concert and can't wait to see them again. Shinedown is my absolute favorite. I have every single CD and I don't skip over any songs. Every single song is great! I cannot say that about any of the other CDs that I own and I have a hell of a lot! The whole band had me entertained. Brent's voice is amazing. Brent and the whole band suck you in. They live the music, their performance speaks to you. You can feel them feeling the music if that makes sense. It's just a constant feeding off of each other. They reach in your heart and mind and just pull you into every word...every note. It's hard to put into words the effect their music has. Their music has helped me through some rough times and I have heard the same from alot of other people. They say they owe their fans but they don't owe us anything. They provide us with more than they will ever know. I look forward to all of the future music they put out and in the mean time will wear out all of their CDs that I already have by playing them over and over again. Shinedown forever.

Submitted by Missy Elm on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I was fortunate enough to see Shinedown's acoustic show at the Midland Theatre in my hometown of Kansas City. It was absolutely amazing. Best concert that I have ever been to. I felt a kinship with the whole band and the audience. The concert brought out alot of emotions from fist pumping to tears. I will forever remember this concert and can't wait to see them again. Shinedown is my absolute favorite. I have every single CD and I don't skip over any songs. Every single song is great! I cannot say that about any of the other CDs that I own and I have a hell of a lot! The whole band had me entertained. Brent's voice is amazing. Brent and the whole band suck you in. They live the music, their performance speaks to you. You can feel them feeling the music if that makes sense. It's just a constant feeding off of each other. They reach in your heart and mind and just pull you into every word...every note. It's hard to put into words the effect their music has. Their music has helped me through some rough times and I have heard the same from alot of other people. They say they owe their fans but they don't owe us anything. They provide us with more than they will ever know. I look forward to all of the future music they put out and in the mean time will wear out all of their CDs that I already have by playing them over and over again. Shinedown forever.

comments