shinedown concerts

• shinedown concerts
    brittanydevour

i went to see shinedown on Saturday 27th October and then got tickets to see them again in Birmingham 28th October and got a CD to meet and greet them and got it signed and as soon as i came out, i went round to their tour bus and Zach Myers was all ready out so i got a photo with him and then Brent Smith came out and he signed my ticket and then Barry Kerch came out so i got a photo with him and he signed my ticket and then ERIC BASS came out OMG!!! and i got a photo with him and he signed my Cd but also he hugged me Twice because i said he is the best bassist ive known and i have a guitar pick from him soo i think that was the BEST weekend of my LIFE!!!! yay sooo happy XD

Submitted by brittanydevour on
Forum category
Is pro
No

How do these meet & greets work when you buy the cd? Do you just get access to the area the bus is in or is it done inside somewhere....am considering doing it at the Cardiff gig on Friday, it will mean that I'll then have 5 copies of Amaryllis if I do!

i went to see shinedown on Saturday 27th October and then got tickets to see them again in Birmingham 28th October and got a CD to meet and greet them and got it signed and as soon as i came out, i went round to their tour bus and Zach Myers was all ready out so i got a photo with him and then Brent Smith came out and he signed my ticket and then Barry Kerch came out so i got a photo with him and he signed my ticket and then ERIC BASS came out OMG!!! and i got a photo with him and he signed my Cd but also he hugged me Twice because i said he is the best bassist ive known and i have a guitar pick from him soo i think that was the BEST weekend of my LIFE!!!! yay sooo happy XD

comments

How do these meet & greets

How do these meet & greets work when you buy the cd? Do you just get access to the area the bus is in or is it done inside somewhere....am considering doing it at the Cardiff gig on Friday, it will mean that I'll then have 5 copies of Amaryllis if I do!