Shinedown come to Fort Myers, Fl

• Shinedown come to Fort Myers, Fl
    Anna Tea

The last time Shinedown came to Fort Myers, Fl, I was in College and the show was on a night I had class and couldn't get out of. I was so sad that I had to miss seeing my all time fave band perform. I would truly love to see you guys come back to Fort Myers in the very near future. This time I won't miss it and my daughter will be able to come with and she is a huge fan just like her momma!!!! I would truly love to see you guys perform and to be able to meet with you all and have our pics taken would be the best gift in the world to me. Love you guys!!!! Keep rockin', you all are amazing!!!!!

Submitted by Anna Tea on
Forum category
Is pro
No

tatpiercedblkbbw

Fri, 09/14/2012 - 22:56

Rumor has it that they will be doing their own tour, not a festival after Uproar is done! Lets hope and hope they come to Orlando and Ft. Myers!

The last time Shinedown came to Fort Myers, Fl, I was in College and the show was on a night I had class and couldn't get out of. I was so sad that I had to miss seeing my all time fave band perform. I would truly love to see you guys come back to Fort Myers in the very near future. This time I won't miss it and my daughter will be able to come with and she is a huge fan just like her momma!!!! I would truly love to see you guys perform and to be able to meet with you all and have our pics taken would be the best gift in the world to me. Love you guys!!!! Keep rockin', you all are amazing!!!!!

comments

Rumor has it that they will

Rumor has it that they will be doing their own tour, not a festival after Uproar is done! Lets hope and hope they come to Orlando and Ft. Myers!