question for anyone going to band camp in madison.

• question for anyone going to band camp in madison.
    john45_3685

on shinedowns tour dates it says that seether is playing, but its not listed in seether's dates or on band camp's site. does anyone know if they are playing or not?

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Go to WJJO's site. Last time I looked at the station's site Seether wasn't listed. But that was over a month ago.

john45_3685

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 23:05

seether isnt listed on jjo's site, but on shinedowns tour dates it say band camp with seether.

synneraboveall

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 00:17

Maybe Seether was on it but dropped off and Shinedown just never took them off their myspace.

john45_3685

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 14:57

im kinda hoping its the other way around and seether just hasnt been confirmed yet..

Synner. You're a smart cookie. The show is just a month away. If seether AND the station don't have confirmed listings I'm thinking it probably isn't happening. Being that it's JJO's show, not Shinedown's... I would take the station's info over another bands.

on shinedowns tour dates it says that seether is playing, but its not listed in seether's dates or on band camp's site. does anyone know if they are playing or not?

comments

Synner. You're a smart cookie. The show is just a month away. If seether AND the station don't have confirmed listings I'm thinking it probably isn't happening. Being that it's JJO's show, not Shinedown's... I would take the station's info over another bands.

im kinda hoping its the other way around and seether just hasnt been confirmed yet..

Maybe Seether was on it but dropped off and Shinedown just never took them off their myspace.

seether isnt listed on jjo's site, but on shinedowns tour dates it say band camp with seether.

Go to WJJO's site. Last time I looked at the station's site Seether wasn't listed. But that was over a month ago.