Question about meeting the guys

• Question about meeting the guys
    brandyjohns@ho…

I have a question and it might sound a little strange, but I want everyone's opinion.  Since I didn't have the money to get a M&G package I was planning on waiting by the bus to try and meet the guys.  Well after thinking about it I found that, that might be a little intrusive. I would feel like I am intruding on their personal time. I mean after the M&G's, interviews, and performing I know they are exhausted. So is it intrusive to wait by the bus? Should I not do that or take a chance and try? Please let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance,

ValerieJ

Submitted by brandyjohns@ho… on
Forum category
Is pro
No

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Sun, 05/30/2010 - 08:50

brandyjohns@ho…

Tue, 06/01/2010 - 15:01

I have a question and it might sound a little strange, but I want everyone's opinion.  Since I didn't have the money to get a M&G package I was planning on waiting by the bus to try and meet the guys.  Well after thinking about it I found that, that might be a little intrusive. I would feel like I am intruding on their personal time. I mean after the M&G's, interviews, and performing I know they are exhausted. So is it intrusive to wait by the bus? Should I not do that or take a chance and try? Please let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance,

ValerieJ

comments