Pre~Sale Tickets

• Pre~Sale Tickets
    Site Factory admin

Hello All,

I know that there is going to be new show dates starting tomorrow.  What I was wondering, are there going to be any pre-sale for these shows?  If so, how does that work? 

I thought that being a part of the Nation, we got first chance at tickets?  Am I wrong in thinking that?  I know that the show I want to go start selling on friday, September 17th!!  So we have less than a week if we do get a pre-sale date?!?!

If anyone has any information, or anything at all that would help, it would be much appreciated!! 

Thanks so much~

Cheryl

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello All,

I know that there is going to be new show dates starting tomorrow.  What I was wondering, are there going to be any pre-sale for these shows?  If so, how does that work? 

I thought that being a part of the Nation, we got first chance at tickets?  Am I wrong in thinking that?  I know that the show I want to go start selling on friday, September 17th!!  So we have less than a week if we do get a pre-sale date?!?!

If anyone has any information, or anything at all that would help, it would be much appreciated!! 

Thanks so much~

Cheryl

comments