PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

• PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
    Site Factory admin

I have been trying to find an answer all weekend, and I have gotten nowhere!!  I bought tickets to the Warner Theater show in DC for November 10th.  They were cost a pretty penny, $196 each seat.  I was soooo excited about it.  Then the next day, I got a email saying the show was cancelled, and I would get a refund.  I can't find any place that are selling the tickets, Ticket Master, Live Nation, etc.  The Theater website says it's only to be $40-50 a seat.  But the link to the Ticket Master doesn't show the concert on it.  This was just released on Friday, so what is going on?!?!  Have I been taken for my money, are they still having the show, and if so are the tickets on sale yet?!?!  I am really confused, and could really use any help to try and figure this all out.  I will be make some phone calls tomorrow, but I just don't understand what is going on?!?! 

Thanks for your help!!

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I have been trying to find an answer all weekend, and I have gotten nowhere!!  I bought tickets to the Warner Theater show in DC for November 10th.  They were cost a pretty penny, $196 each seat.  I was soooo excited about it.  Then the next day, I got a email saying the show was cancelled, and I would get a refund.  I can't find any place that are selling the tickets, Ticket Master, Live Nation, etc.  The Theater website says it's only to be $40-50 a seat.  But the link to the Ticket Master doesn't show the concert on it.  This was just released on Friday, so what is going on?!?!  Have I been taken for my money, are they still having the show, and if so are the tickets on sale yet?!?!  I am really confused, and could really use any help to try and figure this all out.  I will be make some phone calls tomorrow, but I just don't understand what is going on?!?! 

Thanks for your help!!

comments