PIKEVILLE, KY

• PIKEVILLE, KY
    vigilante

Hello fellow Madness lovers!

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you who wished me luck and offered advice in my search for VIP tickets. Unfortunately, the search was not fruitful. But I'm not down and out. I'll just have to take my chances with the CD meet and greet. But you guys were so awesome to keep checking back and giving your thoughts. You all rock!

For those who are going to be attending the Pikeville, KY show, if you see me at any point, come by and say hello. I'm always interested in meeting people from the Shinedown community. I have two-toned hair (Black and Burgundy) and I will be wearing a light blue and grey striped shirt and black skinny jeans. I will also be wearing a black and green checkered laminant holder, displaying my Shinedown Nation laminant and a tag that says "Vigilante". Please, feel more than welcome to say hello and introduce yourself! =)

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES!

Vigilante

Submitted by vigilante on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello fellow Madness lovers!

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you who wished me luck and offered advice in my search for VIP tickets. Unfortunately, the search was not fruitful. But I'm not down and out. I'll just have to take my chances with the CD meet and greet. But you guys were so awesome to keep checking back and giving your thoughts. You all rock!

For those who are going to be attending the Pikeville, KY show, if you see me at any point, come by and say hello. I'm always interested in meeting people from the Shinedown community. I have two-toned hair (Black and Burgundy) and I will be wearing a light blue and grey striped shirt and black skinny jeans. I will also be wearing a black and green checkered laminant holder, displaying my Shinedown Nation laminant and a tag that says "Vigilante". Please, feel more than welcome to say hello and introduce yourself! =)

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES!

Vigilante

comments