Phoenix AZ Meet and Greet?

• Phoenix AZ Meet and Greet?
    manda90

Hi all!

I haven't been here in a while and will be going to the Phoenix AZ show as of right now.

Does anyone know how meet and greets work for this?

Submitted by manda90 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

honeybear

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 12:45

Hey Manda90~ I will be at the Phoenix show as well but I do not have V.I.P. Tix which is the best way in to the Meet&Greet & if you have those V.I.P. tix then instruction (should) be included~ I read on one site (don't remember which as I have been to many looking for set list,start times & such)that Shinedown may be signing Autographs at 4:00p.m. but this could be wrong & anyhow I don't think that signings & Meet&Greets are the same?? Usually Meet&Greet is right before or right after the guys perform & they don't go on until around 10:00p.m. So I hope that someone here can get you (us) that info!! You might try messaging or Emailing the Web Crew? It's only a Week away, WOOT~WOOT!!!!!!! This will be my first time seeing my Babes & I am losing my mind with excitement!!

Hi all!

I haven't been here in a while and will be going to the Phoenix AZ show as of right now.

Does anyone know how meet and greets work for this?

comments

Hey Manda90~ I will be at the

Hey Manda90~ I will be at the Phoenix show as well but I do not have V.I.P. Tix which is the best way in to the Meet&Greet & if you have those V.I.P. tix then instruction (should) be included~ I read on one site (don't remember which as I have been to many looking for set list,start times & such)that Shinedown may be signing Autographs at 4:00p.m. but this could be wrong & anyhow I don't think that signings & Meet&Greets are the same?? Usually Meet&Greet is right before or right after the guys perform & they don't go on until around 10:00p.m. So I hope that someone here can get you (us) that info!! You might try messaging or Emailing the Web Crew? It's only a Week away, WOOT~WOOT!!!!!!! This will be my first time seeing my Babes & I am losing my mind with excitement!!