Our Brother Robbie

• Our Brother Robbie
    Site Factory admin

Hello to my SHINEDOWN Family!  I have a concern.  Did anyone hear from our brother Robbie?  He's the creator of the discussion "Live to See You."  Also on the site is Callica also having some issues. We haven't heard from them since before Christmas.  I'm getting worried. I hope they're ok.

If everyone could please pray for both Robbie and Callica who are battling some health problems.  Maybe prayer will bring them back to us.  And Robbie or Callica:  If you read this, PLEASE, PLEASE let us know you're ok.  Love you!

Thanks, Y'all!

Your SHINEDOWN Sister,

Nikki <3

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello to my SHINEDOWN Family!  I have a concern.  Did anyone hear from our brother Robbie?  He's the creator of the discussion "Live to See You."  Also on the site is Callica also having some issues. We haven't heard from them since before Christmas.  I'm getting worried. I hope they're ok.

If everyone could please pray for both Robbie and Callica who are battling some health problems.  Maybe prayer will bring them back to us.  And Robbie or Callica:  If you read this, PLEASE, PLEASE let us know you're ok.  Love you!

Thanks, Y'all!

Your SHINEDOWN Sister,

Nikki <3

comments