Once again they out dew themselves!

• Once again they out dew themselves!
    USN Shawn

They have deffinatly come along way since "Leave a Whisper" to this very single. I know Eric and Zach didn't do much recording on the "Sound of Madness" but they did a hell of a job picking up on where the others left. Now we get to hear both of there amazing talents. Zach rips it on his solo in "Bully". Brent just keeps getting better and better and Berry plays louder and louder. I can not wait until they come back to the US and the release of their new single. Keep making amazing music for for us fans to enjoy and relate to. Keep it real!

Submitted by USN Shawn on
Forum category
Is pro
No

They have deffinatly come along way since "Leave a Whisper" to this very single. I know Eric and Zach didn't do much recording on the "Sound of Madness" but they did a hell of a job picking up on where the others left. Now we get to hear both of there amazing talents. Zach rips it on his solo in "Bully". Brent just keeps getting better and better and Berry plays louder and louder. I can not wait until they come back to the US and the release of their new single. Keep making amazing music for for us fans to enjoy and relate to. Keep it real!

comments