Oil Spill

• Oil Spill
    CBrown1954

Hi Shinedown fans, my name is Connie. I know most of you have heard about the oil spill in the gulf. I am from Florida and this could ruin our state , Louisiana and how many others. This is going to be devastating. The ecosystem will suffer and we wouldn't see it recover in our life times. the jobs lost, the fish and animals killed will be so damaging to our world. Please help do something about it, it will only take people like us to do anything. We could all at least boycott BP stores and stations, that alone would really hurt them. The man that made it out alive said there is another rig in the gulf that is in worse shape than this one was, and they are still drilling there. He said it was all BP's fault. Please we could use publicity, volunteers to help with the cleaning of ducks, sea trutles, no one will do anthing we we don't make a stink out of this, voice our opinions, BP is wrong. Come on America speak up.

Connie

Submitted by CBrown1954 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hi Shinedown fans, my name is Connie. I know most of you have heard about the oil spill in the gulf. I am from Florida and this could ruin our state , Louisiana and how many others. This is going to be devastating. The ecosystem will suffer and we wouldn't see it recover in our life times. the jobs lost, the fish and animals killed will be so damaging to our world. Please help do something about it, it will only take people like us to do anything. We could all at least boycott BP stores and stations, that alone would really hurt them. The man that made it out alive said there is another rig in the gulf that is in worse shape than this one was, and they are still drilling there. He said it was all BP's fault. Please we could use publicity, volunteers to help with the cleaning of ducks, sea trutles, no one will do anthing we we don't make a stink out of this, voice our opinions, BP is wrong. Come on America speak up.

Connie

comments