November 10th ~ Warner Theater in DC

• November 10th ~ Warner Theater in DC
    Site Factory admin

Hello everyone,

I know that many of you have been waiting for information on upcoming shows.  Well, Shinedown Nation has tweeted about them having a show on November 10th in DC,  I had to go to the Warner Theater website to find the tickets.  I think that they may be going fast.  But be prepared to spend some money, I got tickets in the balcony and spent $196 EACH!!  I am pretty disappointed that we didn't find out from this site about the shows first, I thought that we were suppose to have a connection being apart of it here?!?!  At any rate, I am excited to go, but I was suprised that the tickets cost so much. 

So, if anyone is planning on catching the show, get your wallet and move on over to the website and hopefully get your tickets!!

Just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to go, got a chance to get their tickets!!!!

Love & Light

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello everyone,

I know that many of you have been waiting for information on upcoming shows.  Well, Shinedown Nation has tweeted about them having a show on November 10th in DC,  I had to go to the Warner Theater website to find the tickets.  I think that they may be going fast.  But be prepared to spend some money, I got tickets in the balcony and spent $196 EACH!!  I am pretty disappointed that we didn't find out from this site about the shows first, I thought that we were suppose to have a connection being apart of it here?!?!  At any rate, I am excited to go, but I was suprised that the tickets cost so much. 

So, if anyone is planning on catching the show, get your wallet and move on over to the website and hopefully get your tickets!!

Just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to go, got a chance to get their tickets!!!!

Love & Light

comments