My Name (Wearing Me Out) lyrics

• My Name (Wearing Me Out) lyrics
    jmiske13

Did anyone else notice that there are lyrics in the cd booklet for My Name that aren't in the actual song? I guess the demo had those lyrics, but they didn't make the final cut for the album and they forgot to take them out. They would've started out the bridge. Here they are:

You know you're never gonna live forever
    You're not that smart
    You're not that clever
    Everyone that you have pushed aside
    Are placing bets right now
    And the money's all mine

Submitted by jmiske13 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

luckydrummer98

Tue, 04/03/2012 - 22:49

...yes I have noticed that too. I wondered if they were backing vocals/undertones that are barely audible? Doesn't seem so.

He actually names who is wearing him out in the song ..."Sick Mind" Negative thinking, a mind parted from the Mind of God....hehe ??

Did anyone else notice that there are lyrics in the cd booklet for My Name that aren't in the actual song? I guess the demo had those lyrics, but they didn't make the final cut for the album and they forgot to take them out. They would've started out the bridge. Here they are:

You know you're never gonna live forever
You're not that smart
You're not that clever
Everyone that you have pushed aside
Are placing bets right now
And the money's all mine

comments

Gotta hear the song.

Gotta hear the song.

what are you guys talking

what are you guys talking about? ''sick mind'' and that shit? O.o

He actually names who is

He actually names who is wearing him out in the song ..."Sick Mind" Negative thinking, a mind parted from the Mind of God....hehe ??

Wearing Me Out is awesome

Wearing Me Out is awesome

Ya I don't hear those vocals,

Ya I don't hear those vocals, so they must have been taken out of the song.

I would love to hear this

I would love to hear this song acoustic!

...yes I have noticed that

...yes I have noticed that too. I wondered if they were backing vocals/undertones that are barely audible? Doesn't seem so.