Meet and Greet Nashville May 13 @ the Ryman

• Meet and Greet Nashville May 13 @ the Ryman
    Amyh0406@yahoo.com

ATTENTION ATTENTION! Has anyone received instructions via email regarding the meet and greet yet at the Ryman? Last time I did a meet and greet I got instructions via email about 48 hours prior to the concert date. It's literally 24 hours before the concert date and I still haven't been contacted. It makes me a little nervous because I'm coming from out of town, but this is also my son's 5th birthday present...he would be crushed if it didn't happen! If anyone could give some insight I would appreciate it! I already emailed the fan club, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Submitted by Amyh0406@yahoo.com on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ahmedabadesco

Fri, 05/31/2019 - 02:21

ATTENTION ATTENTION! Has anyone received instructions via email regarding the meet and greet yet at the Ryman? Last time I did a meet and greet I got instructions via email about 48 hours prior to the concert date. It's literally 24 hours before the concert date and I still haven't been contacted. It makes me a little nervous because I'm coming from out of town, but this is also my son's 5th birthday present...he would be crushed if it didn't happen! If anyone could give some insight I would appreciate it! I already emailed the fan club, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

comments