meet and greet help!

• meet and greet help!
    princessdrey2010

okay  me and my sister got meet and greet tickets for the shinedown show in dallas and we got them both on her card under her name. it says you have to have an id to retrieve them when you get there....i will be able to use one since she is picking them both up even though i didnt get one with my own card correct? also what we got was a vip package which included a mp3 download and a 1 year memebership to shinedown nation since both vip packages where purchased under her name how does that work?

Submitted by princessdrey2010 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

okay  me and my sister got meet and greet tickets for the shinedown show in dallas and we got them both on her card under her name. it says you have to have an id to retrieve them when you get there....i will be able to use one since she is picking them both up even though i didnt get one with my own card correct? also what we got was a vip package which included a mp3 download and a 1 year memebership to shinedown nation since both vip packages where purchased under her name how does that work?

comments