MAY 3 H-LLYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MAY 3 H-LLYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shinedownssunshine

ITS  here!!!!!!!!!!!! i am on my way to the record store 1:30hrs till the doors OPEN!!!!!!! just wanted to say hello and have a good day to everyone in shinedown nation!!!!!! i will be very busy today SHINEDOWN is gonna be LIVE in my house well okay!! on my tv!!! its all GOOD!!!! so excited !!! thankyou guys when you are an adult very few things get you so happy!!! but TODAY is a GREAT day!!! the weather man said not to go out if you dont have to MOTHER NATAURE she has decided to be a B-THCH today and give us a freak rain/hail storm!!! and i told her YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!!! if she wants to be a B-TCH  BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! she will not stop US!!!!HAHAHA love you guys ALWAYS HUGGS & KISSES from LONDON ON CANADA

Submitted by shinedownssunshine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ITS  here!!!!!!!!!!!! i am on my way to the record store 1:30hrs till the doors OPEN!!!!!!! just wanted to say hello and have a good day to everyone in shinedown nation!!!!!! i will be very busy today SHINEDOWN is gonna be LIVE in my house well okay!! on my tv!!! its all GOOD!!!! so excited !!! thankyou guys when you are an adult very few things get you so happy!!! but TODAY is a GREAT day!!! the weather man said not to go out if you dont have to MOTHER NATAURE she has decided to be a B-THCH today and give us a freak rain/hail storm!!! and i told her YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!!!! if she wants to be a B-TCH  BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! she will not stop US!!!!HAHAHA love you guys ALWAYS HUGGS & KISSES from LONDON ON CANADA

comments