Looking for Tickets!! Please Help!!

• Looking for Tickets!! Please Help!!
    vigilante

Hello to all of my fellow Madness lovers!

First off, let me send my deepest thanks to those who have opened this topic in the first place. Even if you don't reply, the fact that you looked at it, shows that you care on some level. That being said, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am attending the Carnival of Madness show in Pikeville, KY on August 10th. I am trying relentlessly to find a pair of Silver VIP tickets to that show. They would literally mean more than the world to me and I will pay, literally, ANYTHING for them. Seriously, no price is too high. I understand that these are pretty valuable tickets and the people that want them may not want to sell them. Which is totally fine and I would never expect that of someone who feels this way. However, if they aren't quite that important to you personally, I would be forever in your debt if you sold them to me. And, to show my gratitude, would throw in a pair of mosh pit access tickets, totally free.

So, if you, or someone you know, has a pair of Silver VIP tickets to the Pikeville show August 10th and are willing to sell them for ANY price, please let me know as soon as you possibly can.

Thank you all, again, so much for even taking the time to read this. That in itself means a lot to me.

Vigilante

Submitted by vigilante on
Forum category
Is pro
No

brandyjohns@ho…

Tue, 07/27/2010 - 17:55

Hello to all of my fellow Madness lovers!

First off, let me send my deepest thanks to those who have opened this topic in the first place. Even if you don't reply, the fact that you looked at it, shows that you care on some level. That being said, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am attending the Carnival of Madness show in Pikeville, KY on August 10th. I am trying relentlessly to find a pair of Silver VIP tickets to that show. They would literally mean more than the world to me and I will pay, literally, ANYTHING for them. Seriously, no price is too high. I understand that these are pretty valuable tickets and the people that want them may not want to sell them. Which is totally fine and I would never expect that of someone who feels this way. However, if they aren't quite that important to you personally, I would be forever in your debt if you sold them to me. And, to show my gratitude, would throw in a pair of mosh pit access tickets, totally free.

So, if you, or someone you know, has a pair of Silver VIP tickets to the Pikeville show August 10th and are willing to sell them for ANY price, please let me know as soon as you possibly can.

Thank you all, again, so much for even taking the time to read this. That in itself means a lot to me.

Vigilante

comments