Let's support ROBBIE!

• Let's support ROBBIE!
    sdshg

Hello my dear sisters and brothers!

You may have read the topic of Robbie "Live to see you". He's in the late state of cancer and hopes stay alive till he has seen Shinedown in November - isn't that overwhelming? For me, he's the real fan, the best brother of our beloved Shinedown family and a soulmate of mine.

There's another critically ill person, having MS, who posted a very negativ topic. He blames Shinedown for doing an acoustic tour. His topic got lots of comments, Robbies didn't.  I simply can't understand that! So I beg you to support Robbie, send him your positiv thought and let's try to call Shinedowns attention to Robbies circumstance.

Vigilante carried it out on twitter, thank you, sister! What else could we do? Are there any other possibilities to connect to the boys?

Submitted by sdshg on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello my dear sisters and brothers!

You may have read the topic of Robbie "Live to see you". He's in the late state of cancer and hopes stay alive till he has seen Shinedown in November - isn't that overwhelming? For me, he's the real fan, the best brother of our beloved Shinedown family and a soulmate of mine.

There's another critically ill person, having MS, who posted a very negativ topic. He blames Shinedown for doing an acoustic tour. His topic got lots of comments, Robbies didn't.  I simply can't understand that! So I beg you to support Robbie, send him your positiv thought and let's try to call Shinedowns attention to Robbies circumstance.

Vigilante carried it out on twitter, thank you, sister! What else could we do? Are there any other possibilities to connect to the boys?

comments