Let's Show Some Love!

• Let's Show Some Love!
    Site Factory admin

Hello, my Awesome SHINEDOWN Family! 

Let's face it:  The world can be an ugly place.  I love to come to this site after a long and hard day and chat with my SD Family!  Life can get to us sometimes, and I love knowing I can vent to numerous members of my Family and be cheered up, made to laugh, and/or comforted! 

Thankfully, there are tons of positive topics on this site.  One close to my heart is Robbie's "Live to See You."  Such love and support is shown for Robbie and Callica by my SD Family that it brings me to tears! 

I've noticed some negativity on this site, and rather than respond to the topic of negativity, I created this topic.  Let's show our Boys how much we love them and blast out the negative (and not true!) topics that some choose to post!  Say what you want, but please, keep it POSITIVE, people!  I love you all!

With Much Love and Humble Respect,

Nikki

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello, my Awesome SHINEDOWN Family! 

Let's face it:  The world can be an ugly place.  I love to come to this site after a long and hard day and chat with my SD Family!  Life can get to us sometimes, and I love knowing I can vent to numerous members of my Family and be cheered up, made to laugh, and/or comforted! 

Thankfully, there are tons of positive topics on this site.  One close to my heart is Robbie's "Live to See You."  Such love and support is shown for Robbie and Callica by my SD Family that it brings me to tears! 

I've noticed some negativity on this site, and rather than respond to the topic of negativity, I created this topic.  Let's show our Boys how much we love them and blast out the negative (and not true!) topics that some choose to post!  Say what you want, but please, keep it POSITIVE, people!  I love you all!

With Much Love and Humble Respect,

Nikki

comments