AT LAST!!! 18th October! Concert Shinedown in Poland!!

• AT LAST!!! 18th October! Concert Shinedown in Poland!!
    LadyMariola

AT LAST!!!
    Concert Shinedown in Poland! 18th October in Warsaw in Proxima Club.
    OMG! I'm So excited! Thank you Brent, Barry, Eric & Zach very, very, very much! All polish fans love you guys! We can't wait see you here!

Love you so much!!! Xxxx

Submitted by LadyMariola on
Forum category
Is pro
No

honeybear

Fri, 07/13/2012 - 02:35

I am so excited for you my Dear LadyMariola!!!! Finally the Boys are going to Poland \0/ When I saw that on the show schedule I thought about you first thing & I just knew that you would be going no matter what! I wish you the most wonderful time in the World & many life long memories from the Concert!! S.D. is also coming to Phoenix,Arizona on September 29th.& hopefully I will have the opportunity to be there!! I am going for Tickets first thing tomorrow morning when they go on sale at 10:00 a.m.& I hope with all my Heart that the show does NOT sell out before I can get tickets but there are quite a few other bands playing over a 2 day Festival called Desert Uprising ~ I only want to go on S.D.'s night & they are the headlining Band (of course)although I really will also enjoy most of the other Bands also playing on Saturday (some of the earlier Bands playing I have not heard of before but who knows I may really enjoy)(such as "Candlelight Red"~Fozzy~"Deuce"~"Mindset Evolution"~"Redlight King")ones I DO know~"P.O.D."~Staind"~Papa Roach"~"Godsmack"~"Adelita's Way"~& of course"SHINEDOWN"!!!!!! There are also some great Bands playing on Friday night but I can only afford one night & it MUST be on S.D.'s night! If I am lucky enough to get tickets I will Freak out,Faint,then jump up & down & then do the Happy Dance-Happy Dance every single day till the show! This is finally our turn & it is so WONDERFUL my dear S.D. Sis :):):) \0/ \0/ Yay! Loved your above comment too! Hugs <3

Hello Robin! Thank you very much for all my dear!

I'm still very excited that at last I see our boys. I can't wait for October. Yesterday I booked the tickets and I can't wait for a moment when I will be to have them in my hands.
I'm happy that you will be see Shinedown (and these other bands) too. A very awesome festival. I like Godsmack, Sully Erna has a very beautiful voice. Not SO beautiful like Brent, but I like it too.
Haha... I will be too to faint, to jump and to dance alternately every day. ;)

Oh yeah this is WONDERFUL that we both will be heard Shinedown this year.

All the best for you and your beautiful Family.
Take care my dear! Xoxo

Why thank you very much my friend!:)))
Yeah! I saw many thier concerts on DVD & YT! I believe that to heard them live is an incredible experience. I can't wait for it!

AT LAST!!!
Concert Shinedown in Poland! 18th October in Warsaw in Proxima Club.
OMG! I'm So excited! Thank you Brent, Barry, Eric & Zach very, very, very much! All polish fans love you guys! We can't wait see you here!

Love you so much!!! Xxxx

comments

Why thank you very much my

Why thank you very much my friend!:)))
Yeah! I saw many thier concerts on DVD & YT! I believe that to heard them live is an incredible experience. I can't wait for it!

Hello Robin! Thank you very

Hello Robin! Thank you very much for all my dear!

I'm still very excited that at last I see our boys. I can't wait for October. Yesterday I booked the tickets and I can't wait for a moment when I will be to have them in my hands.
I'm happy that you will be see Shinedown (and these other bands) too. A very awesome festival. I like Godsmack, Sully Erna has a very beautiful voice. Not SO beautiful like Brent, but I like it too.
Haha... I will be too to faint, to jump and to dance alternately every day. ;)

Oh yeah this is WONDERFUL that we both will be heard Shinedown this year.

All the best for you and your beautiful Family.
Take care my dear! Xoxo

I am so excited for you my

I am so excited for you my Dear LadyMariola!!!! Finally the Boys are going to Poland \0/ When I saw that on the show schedule I thought about you first thing & I just knew that you would be going no matter what! I wish you the most wonderful time in the World & many life long memories from the Concert!! S.D. is also coming to Phoenix,Arizona on September 29th.& hopefully I will have the opportunity to be there!! I am going for Tickets first thing tomorrow morning when they go on sale at 10:00 a.m.& I hope with all my Heart that the show does NOT sell out before I can get tickets but there are quite a few other bands playing over a 2 day Festival called Desert Uprising ~ I only want to go on S.D.'s night & they are the headlining Band (of course)although I really will also enjoy most of the other Bands also playing on Saturday (some of the earlier Bands playing I have not heard of before but who knows I may really enjoy)(such as "Candlelight Red"~Fozzy~"Deuce"~"Mindset Evolution"~"Redlight King")ones I DO know~"P.O.D."~Staind"~Papa Roach"~"Godsmack"~"Adelita's Way"~& of course"SHINEDOWN"!!!!!! There are also some great Bands playing on Friday night but I can only afford one night & it MUST be on S.D.'s night! If I am lucky enough to get tickets I will Freak out,Faint,then jump up & down & then do the Happy Dance-Happy Dance every single day till the show! This is finally our turn & it is so WONDERFUL my dear S.D. Sis :):):) \0/ \0/ Yay! Loved your above comment too! Hugs <3